Gransnet forums

Webchats

The Hairy Bikers Q&A - ask a question by Thurs 16th Jan 12pm

(82 Posts)
LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 10-Jan-14 15:39:00

The Hairy Bikers, aka Si King & Dave Myers, whose recipes we LOVE, are coming in to GNHQ to do a Q&A for us. Excited - us? <tries to stop bouncing off walls>.

Apparently our hairiest of favourite bikers have launched their brand new Hairy Bikers’ Diet Club, "a website that offers all the tools you’ll ever need to get started on your weight-loss journey – and stay on it."

We've got 5 copies of their latest book The Hairy Dieters' Eat for Life along with a free 30 day subscription to the diet club to 5 lucky gransnetters who ask a question on the thread.

Btw, if Dave deigns to show us any dance moves we'll be sure to capture them on tape...

Get your questions in by Thurs 16th Jan, 12pm.

Galen Fri 31-Jan-14 13:28:29

Whoopee!grin I really! really. Really wanted that prize.grin
Thankscupcakewine to GNHQ!

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 31-Jan-14 13:39:54

Is that cake and wine?! We are spoilt.. grin

pamelaJEAN Sat 01-Feb-14 07:49:05

Thank you so much, will be busy cooking some of their recipes as soon as I receive it, (if I knew how to download photos would do, but have tried times without success ) hubby disappointed it wasnt one of their motorbikes lol... Gransnet you really are my favourite site x

NfkDumpling Sat 01-Feb-14 08:46:51

Glad you won Galen! Their books are brilliant!

Nina1980 Tue 12-Jan-16 20:29:23

Hi we loved the look of your homemade sweet & sour on The Hairy Dieters, and would love to try it but hubby's on blood pressure medication Amlodipline and not allowed pineapple or grapefruit as it reacts with it. Please could you recommend something else to use instead as he's missing Sweet & Sour as we used to regularly have it. You help would be appreciated ???.

chelseababy Tue 12-Jan-16 22:23:21

Nina this thread is from 2014 so I don't think you'll get a reply from the Hairy Bikers.