Gransnet forums

Chat

OK, who's got my mojo?

(67 Posts)
kittylester Tue 28-Jun-16 15:30:29

I've lost it and i hate not having it. sad

I like to keep busy and at the moment all I want to do is sit down with a cup of tea.

If this is Brexit, I want to go back in quick. grin

grannylyn65 Tue 28-Jun-16 15:34:26

Yes, mine seems to have evaporated !

Liz46 Tue 28-Jun-16 15:35:28

If that's the way you feel, stay sitting and get some choccie biscuits to go with the tea. Don't fight it, your mojo will come back when it's ready.

Teetime Tue 28-Jun-16 15:37:24

I think its emotional and physical exhaustion - the last few days have been very draining and there is no respite from it.

jinglbellsfrocks Tue 28-Jun-16 15:39:24

I've actually found mine today! Walked the nearly two miles into town and back, stopping off for Marks and Sparks coffee. That stuff is like a magic brew! I think I might be still high on it. I've done the ironing! Might do the kitchen floor now. shock]

grannylyn65 Tue 28-Jun-16 15:42:21

Not the floor !!shock

soop Tue 28-Jun-16 15:53:45

My mojo is lurking somewhere. I shall endeavour to convince myself that a twenty minute pedal on the exercise will prove beneficial. I feel like a candle that's been snuffed out. Come on baby, light my fire.

jinglbellsfrocks Tue 28-Jun-16 15:57:40

I haven't touched my exercise bike for over a week! shock perhaps I will burn off the remaining effects of that coffee on it now.

breeze Tue 28-Jun-16 16:12:04

Don't know, but whoever took it, replaced it with a lot of weight! Don't ask me what happened. Too depressing. But hoping to exchange back soon! Mojos are tricky little blighters. Can come and go. Sometimes ducking and diving until you pin 'em down and retrieve them again. Hope yours stops hiding and you can soon get back to feeling just great.

soop Tue 28-Jun-16 16:43:42

Thank you, breeze. a
After a spin, I've decided to strip the bed and remake it with fresh everythings. It doesn't need doing. Just think that it might help.

baNANAGran3 Tue 28-Jun-16 16:51:20

Am sure this isn't the right place to ask but does anyone else have that annoying flashing envelope back at the top of the page? It's not on this one but on the main daily threads.
Changed the bed yesterday, turned the mattress and hoovered the whole thing - all because of finding a tiny spider in it - don't actually mind spiders but not in my bed thank you very much.

kittylester Tue 28-Jun-16 16:53:54

You've obviously got mine baNANA - could you send it back.

Pittcity Tue 28-Jun-16 16:54:08

My mojo is much improved since I cut out the coffee and choccie biccies...sorry folks blush

BBbevan Tue 28-Jun-16 17:00:40

Mine is very perky since I lost 2 stone on the LCHF diet.

Lona Tue 28-Jun-16 17:12:21

baNANA yes I have that very annoying envelope too.
As for my mojo, well it must be in one of these big cardboard boxes filled with my life! hmm

numberplease Tue 28-Jun-16 17:27:10

Soop darling, was "Come on baby, light my fire" directed at McSporran? If so, I hope he was obliging!

Stansgran Tue 28-Jun-16 18:12:47

I'm de cluttering and like Lona I think my mojo has been taken to the tip.

ajanela Tue 28-Jun-16 20:36:01

I just want this nightmare to end. My sympathy to anyone with difficult person problems on top of this mess. I don't want to feel like this but I am stunned.

cornergran Tue 28-Jun-16 21:03:34

Setting aside the political issues I think I must be the mojo thief. Had a busy and productive day yesterday, been out all day today and still have some energy. It's really rare for me so forgive me if I enjoy this energised period and don't relinquish mojos until next week grin.

baNANAGran3 Tue 28-Jun-16 21:42:27

kitty you'd be welcome to it if I knew how to send it to you!

Envious Tue 28-Jun-16 22:53:22

LCHF diet? I could stand to lose a stone. My mojo got left behind in Holland two years ago. sad

grannyqueenie Tue 28-Jun-16 23:22:32

Mine's hibernating, I blame the rubbish weather! What does LCHF stand for?

jinglbellsfrocks Tue 28-Jun-16 23:24:00

My mojo is inclined to come and go with the sun. So it's been a bit absent recently.

jinglbellsfrocks Tue 28-Jun-16 23:24:35

Low carb high fat.

(get thin but die of a heart attack diet)

WilmaKnickersfit Tue 28-Jun-16 23:34:55

My mojo went missing a couple of months ago, sneaking off for a few days at a time at first. Then it didn't come back. We're going to Scotland next week to stay with my Mum and I am hoping it's hiding there and will come back home with me. Fingers crossed.