Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

What are you wearing today?

(71 Posts)
hollysteers Sat 04-Apr-20 11:50:17

I keep reading about making an effort during lockdown. Alone at the moment, I wearing a cosy fleece over a T shirt and black jogging trousers. BUT, I put on my bright red lipstick and best specs plus earrings for video calls. Haven’t washed my hair for a couple of weeks and acrylic nails need attention, so filing them down myself. No bra?.
I draw the line at slippers out of the bedroom, so am wearing comfy, battered boat shoes. And that dab of scent.
Apologies if this is a repeat of someone else’s post.

Kim19 Tue 09-Nov-21 06:48:03

Because I'm holidaying with friends I'm in permanently smart mode. We're lunching out today so it will be smart black trousers with matching waistcoat over a shocking pink shirt. Knee high suede boots will complete the feel good. Oh yesssss.... really looking forward to this.

Calmlocket Tue 09-Nov-21 06:49:49

I live in kaftans, cant bear wearing clothes as I feel too restricted.

eazybee Tue 09-Nov-21 07:12:16

At present my towelling dressing gown over a nightie, but my hair is brushed.
Later and art lesson involving permanent black ink, so I will be dressed in head to toe black!

eazybee Tue 09-Nov-21 07:12:50

'an' art lesson

downtoearth Tue 09-Nov-21 07:24:03

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

Nacky Tue 09-Nov-21 07:49:01

M&S thermal navy lightweight polo topped with navy and white Breton top and slim legged navy chords. Jolly socks and navy Sketchers indoors, out later so will change to trainers and add mustard coloured jacket. Navy and yellow facemask (when out!), not as interesting as benny24 with the Japanese mask!

Jaxjacky Tue 09-Nov-21 08:26:02

Jeans, long sleeved striped t shirt and slippers. I’ll add a fleece and Skechers when I go out later.

ginny Tue 09-Nov-21 08:30:25

We have visitors coming so I have showered and half dressed , pyjama trousers and old pink top. Will change into a mid blue long jumper and black trousers once I have finished preparations.

Hetty58 Tue 09-Nov-21 08:32:11

Before Coronavirus, I used to get dressed for the day (and stay that way, unless decorating or gardening). Now, I seem to get dressed, properly, only to go out!

tanith Tue 09-Nov-21 08:38:22

Long sleeved navy striped Tee and jeans.

MayBeMaw Tue 09-Nov-21 08:41:05

benny44

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our <a target="_blank" rel="noopener" href="https://www.gransnet.com/info/netiquette">Talk guidelines.</a>

Another example of an old thread resurrected for a spam post.
Why continue it?

Whitewavemark2 Tue 09-Nov-21 08:41:40

Just back from walking the dog and tbh was a bit too hot.

Have on dark blue Jean-type trousers and cerise long sleeved cashmere jumper with a silk and cashmere vest all topped with a puffer jacket??

Absolutely boiling so going to change.

Urmstongran Tue 09-Nov-21 08:42:58

Strange to see this thread resurrected from April 2020 - I was in lockdown ‘State of Emergency’ in Spain! Was it hijacked for an advertisement by any chance??

Blossoming Tue 09-Nov-21 09:05:38

Yes Urms, see Maw’s post above grin

Today I am wearing a pink tutu with a woolly vest and wellies.

Urmstongran Tue 09-Nov-21 09:13:11

Thanks Blossoming.
Maw hadn’t posted when I read - we X posts!
?

Whitewavemark2 Tue 09-Nov-21 09:16:18

Blossoming

Snap! That’s what I’ve changed into

MayBeMaw Tue 09-Nov-21 09:23:07

Blossoming

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!
(Just sulking because my tutu it tutu tight)

lovebeigecardigans1955 Tue 09-Nov-21 17:07:16

I'm in brown jeggings, a long-length lightweight cream sweater and a camel coloured cardigan. Most of the time I'm at least colour-coordinated. I do like slippers because they're comfortable.

Bossyrossy Tue 09-Nov-21 17:15:40

Same as yesterday and the day before and the day before that, apart from clean undies.

rafichagran Tue 09-Nov-21 17:26:13

Showered, clean underwear, and appropriate dress for work.