Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

What are you doing today?

(154 Posts)
Riverwalk Fri 01-Jan-21 08:33:55

I know we don't have many choices but I'm trying to get the new year off to a dynamic start hmm

I've been a bit lazy of late, to put it mildly, so trying to remedy that and not have too many Groundhog Days.

I'm having a second coffee whilst I plan my day!

felice Mon 04-Jan-21 12:07:58

Back to normal lock-down week here, DGS at school, DD and SIL at work, Dog downstairs with Gran sleeping in his chair until DGS gets home from School.
House fine as I did my Hogmanay deep clean, will take the tree down tomorrow with DGS and that's about it.
Grey and very cold here so will wrap up warm for the school walk.

Cabbie21 Mon 04-Jan-21 12:19:37

Took the decorations down and had a good clean up of that area. Also moved out our two armchairs and side tables where a huge mess had gathered. Disentangled a load of cables. Did a load of washing. Was planning a walk with DD but she is waiting in for a call back from her GP. Lunch now. I may or may not finish the living room today, but there’s not too much daylight left by mid afternoon.
Tonight my zoom choir resumes. Tomorrow I resume my voluntary work, so I will get back into a sort of routine,

Greenfinch Mon 04-Jan-21 16:22:17

Helping grandchildren with their remote schooling and learning a lot myself. They are 13 year old twins attending different schools so I am feeling much safer and happier with them being at home.