Gransnet forums

Chat

Congratulations

(64 Posts)
Anniebach Tue 12-Jan-16 09:41:14

To Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall on their engagement , I wish them a very long and happy marriage . Wonderful to see two people so in love grin

Elrel Wed 13-Jan-16 17:11:08

Oriental doLL!! Where is the EDIT facility??

Kittycat Wed 13-Jan-16 17:38:23

Maybe they find each other interesting to talk to, good companions etc. Why do we have to be think about sex and the bedroom? They can certainly afforded to each have their own bedroom, bathroom,dressing rooms, walk in wardrobes probably bigger than my living room! But as I said to my husband yesterday evening when we heard the news. Maybe in the course of conversation she mentioned it was a shame she'd never had a proper wedding or been legally married and he just turned round and jokingly said 'marry me then!'

jinglbellsfrocks Wed 13-Jan-16 17:39:34

agree with Kittycat.

jinglbellsfrocks Wed 13-Jan-16 17:39:44

agree with Kittycat.

jinglbellsfrocks Wed 13-Jan-16 17:40:17

Sigh! I swear it's the site does that

Jalima Wed 13-Jan-16 19:12:28

Why do we have to be think about sex and the bedroom?

Why not?! Perhaps they can afford to each have their own bedroom and another bedroom to share sometimes?

WilmaKnickersfit Wed 13-Jan-16 19:41:39

I don't have a problem with people in their 80s having sex. I think they're both intelligent and interesting individuals, which is an attractive combination. I can also see her deciding at this stage of her life, money is as important as love and affection. Although she's wealthy in her own right, he can offer her an amazing life style she would enjoy. I can also imagine him being very loving toward her (and the rest of his family).

Maybe sex isn't on the agenda, who knows? But I still can't imagine them having sex, so I will not do it.

Iam64 Wed 13-Jan-16 19:50:28

Hey Wilma - try and think about something else. Anything else. You could fantasise about how they'll decorate whichever of their many mansions they decide to use as main base. Where each of their many children will sit when they all meet for Sunday lunch. What shared interests and hobbies they may have wink

Jalima Wed 13-Jan-16 19:50:51

WilmaKnickersfit yes, quite, I won't think about it either

WilmaKnickersfit Wed 13-Jan-16 21:06:28

I haven't thought about it since Iam told me not to this morning! grin

NanKate Wed 13-Jan-16 22:07:34

I wonder what he looks like in his jim jams blush

Bellanonna Wed 13-Jan-16 22:38:05

Or worse, without them !

tiredoldwoman Fri 04-Mar-16 06:15:50

Oh my goodness , this is actually happening this weekend ! I'd hoped Old Mick might have grovelled his way back with re-newed interest in Jerry - I liked them together !
' You don't always get what you want ' goes his song !