Gransnet forums

Chat

Naked Bodies on TV!

(95 Posts)
annep Sat 03-Nov-18 23:47:46

Husband out later than usual, flicking the channels to fill the time (don't want to go to bed until he gets home), Came across Naked Attraction. Girl studying six men's naked bodies to choose a date! Discussing which p***s she prefers. Is this what the world has come to!!? She gets down to choosing between two and then takes her clothes off as well. I think I would prefer to see their faces.
I don't expect comments. Really , what can you say, unless you think I'm terribly old fashioned. My granny would NOT believe it if she were alive. I cant believe it!

MissAdventure Mon 05-Nov-18 18:46:30

GillyEB
I've never sat down and watched it.
I think I must watch something before it (although I rarely concentrate on a whole programme enough to sit through it)
My tv just stays on in the background, so I often look up and have a big surprise (or occasionally a smaller one!)

annep Mon 05-Nov-18 20:44:32

?

annep Mon 05-Nov-18 20:46:38

Alie, doesn't bear thinking about sad

phoenix Mon 05-Nov-18 22:54:37

I apologise if my remarks/posts were a bit much blush

annep Tue 06-Nov-18 07:37:11

I've scrolled through Phoenix. Can't see anything to apologise for.

Rufus2 Wed 07-Nov-18 07:21:25

I apologise if my remarks/posts were a bit much
Thank you; You're so gracious!
Bless you!
Saint Rufus II

lilihu Wed 07-Nov-18 11:14:31

Sounds like a programme that I’d run a mile from. Revolting!
Having said that, I find tons of stuff on TV that I would never want to endure. I only watch programmes I think will be entertaining to me - some movies, crime dramas etc.
That’s me and I don’t think other posters should call me snide names for having my own opinion. Some of the comments on this thread are definitely snide bullying - “pearl clutcher” if you dare to say you’re offended, being accused of having no sense of humour if you’re not amused by another’s post etc.
Why can’t people just voice their own opinion without belittling others statements?

DerekY Wed 07-Nov-18 11:18:45

What a set of prudes come into the 21st century.

annodomini Wed 07-Nov-18 12:11:18

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Don't go to see Michelangelo's David, in case you have a fit of the vapours!

AlieOxon Wed 07-Nov-18 12:13:53

I've said what I need to. I'm out of here.

Witzend Wed 07-Nov-18 12:27:33

I never watch such programmes, but if others watch things they're going to be offended by, that's their affair.

Having said that, I suspect that some people watch things they know they're probably going to be offended by, because they enjoy complaining about them.

I will confess that dh and I once persisted in watching a drama series - Howard's Way - purely because we found it so unbelievably annoying and would enjoy a good old bitch about it!

bigcol1 Thu 08-Nov-18 10:29:18

I haven't often seen this show recently. I saw it for a bit when it first started out of curiousity but its all the same isn't it? I feel uncomfortable watching it. I don't mind it in real life but having it waggling about in front of you is a bit unnerving to me. Just my opinion

Rufus2 Thu 08-Nov-18 12:26:37

What a set of prudes come into the 21st century.
Meaning? confused

annep Fri 09-Nov-18 00:29:52

I have seen David and lots of art too. Not the same thing at all. This thread was lighthearted.. not nowsad. maybe time to stop.

Rufus2 Fri 09-Nov-18 07:51:40

This thread was lighthearted.. not now; maybe time to stop.
Hang on Annep! Our comp. club lads (all 5 oldies) haven't had time to consider their position on this thread yet. They're still laughing over the "Shakey-shake one" and they don't meet again till Thursday. grin
They might want to set up a rival identity parade. Will let you know! shock

annep Fri 09-Nov-18 09:55:56

Well we will just have to use our imaginations- thankfully.? (can't find the shakey-shake comment)

annep Fri 09-Nov-18 09:57:30

I'm joking but I was serious about not liking the programme?

Rufus2 Fri 09-Nov-18 11:39:32

can't find the shakey-shake comment)
Sorry Annep; That's my own euphemism for that gadget on another thread, posts of which caused so much merriment at the Club. This thread will come a close second, so we mustn't scratch it! grin
At our "Over 80s" exercise class yesterday (not the computer lads) she had us dancing the "Hokey Cokey" and whilst we were working out which was the next "body-part" to put in, my imagination couldn't help thinking of that sextet of gents! I wonder why? confused My computer mates wouldn't have a bar of that! grin

annep Fri 09-Nov-18 12:06:03

LOL! That does conjure up an image!?