Oh! All right, then...I shall most def take you up on your kind offer of toasted teacake and proper farmhouse cheddar cheese.
As for your blood glucose levels...bless you, I'm relieved to hear that your computer specs were at the root of your blurred vision. Remember to take one day at a time. A little exercise, taken regularly, is the best way to getting back on an even keel.
MacSporran has enjoyed a restful day. Tomorrow I shall be care home visiting and supermarket shopping. I am keeping a beady on him. I shall know when to drag him back to the surgery, or not, and at the moment, I feel that he is slowly but surely turning the corner.
I shall log off for today. I am sending loving, comforting vibes to all who need them.
Until I return tomorrow lunchtime...

Bravery of Israeli passengers on plane
Mum's 90th birthday bash coming up
Good Morning Friday 2nd October 2026


and 
. I will look in later.
