Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(56 Posts)
12Michael Fri 08-Nov-19 06:12:35

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and wet here in Brackley this morning , venturing out later weekly shop, and maybe pop into Banbury , am interested in buying a Parka coat , which should keep warm when outside..
Other than that will be watching the Track Cycling from Glasgow , on the BBC red button most of the weekend starting tonight, its Olympic qualify for some track events , GB needs to improve in some areas.
Mick

bridie54 Fri 08-Nov-19 12:10:20

It might be colder Marydoll, but when its wet and maybe not so cold it's worse. There's something lovely about wrapping up warm and getting out on days like this. Am meeting both sisters after lunch for a jaunt to shops. Was down your way last weekend to DDs and the rain was awful, a dreadful drive home.

cornergran Fri 08-Nov-19 12:50:22

Popped back to check on gilly and her husband. Your news does seem just a little brighter but yes, it must feel as if you’ve sat there forever. Sending love and a hug.

NfkDumpling Fri 08-Nov-19 13:36:12

Tiny steps Gilly but in the right direction. I was expecting you to say he’d dropped back a bit today so well done MrGilly.

Lisagran Fri 08-Nov-19 16:25:36

Only just found time to pop in to GN - glad to hear there have been no setbacks Gillybob and that your husband sounds more stable. He must be a fighter! I do hope you are looking after yourself. Thinking of you xx

Callistemon Fri 08-Nov-19 18:45:22

Gillybob I only just heard yesterday and am so sorry to hear your news but heartened that your DH is a little better today.

I'm thinking of you both and hope your DH continues to improve.
flowers