Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(98 Posts)
12Michael Wed 04-Mar-20 06:11:37

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a twilight start but dry here in Brackley this morning.
Quite day for me , maybe rearrange my bookshelf again, I have a few editions of the yearly Good Beer guide in order , but as they are paperback type books tempted to stack upwards to see if it creates any room on the shelves.
Mick

Baggs Wed 04-Mar-20 11:09:27

EV, such desperately sad news! flowers

Harris27 Wed 04-Mar-20 11:13:26

Sorry to hear your news ellenvannin.

Kalu Wed 04-Mar-20 11:21:13

Such heartbreaking news Ellenvanin.
I wish you strength for the days ahead as you and your family very sadly come to terms with such a terribly sad loss?

BladeAnnie Wed 04-Mar-20 11:31:23

So sorry for your loss EllenVannin x

whywhywhy Wed 04-Mar-20 11:35:58

Good morning from a sunny and dry Market Harborough.

So very sorry about your sad news EllanVannin.

Also sending love and hugs to the Gillybobs and all suffering.

Bellasnana Wed 04-Mar-20 11:58:14

EllanVannin so, so sorry to read your sad news.flowers

Namsnanny Wed 04-Mar-20 12:48:47

Happy birthday BlueBell on your way to your surprise by now I should think!

BlueBelle Wed 04-Mar-20 12:50:48

Thanks for all your good wishes I hope you were all washing your hands when you sang happy birthday to me

Namsnanny Wed 04-Mar-20 13:04:46

Oh I forgot to say Thank you to Mick for mentioning tidying up book shelves, as I have a room full of bookshelves that need tackling that I keep conveniently forgetting about!
With the rain here teaming down and preventing me from being in the garden, I've no excuse now.smile

Happy holiday Urmstongran

Namsnanny Wed 04-Mar-20 13:06:15

Ellanvannin flowers

CherryCezzy Wed 04-Mar-20 13:43:43

Good afternoon gns. Hope everyone has a comfortable day. Thank you for your welcomes yesterday Charleygirl and BlueBelle. Have a lovely birthday BlueBelle cupcakeflowers

Mapleleaf Wed 04-Mar-20 15:53:37

So sorry to read your sad news, Ellanvannin. My condolences to you. ?

NannyJan53 Wed 04-Mar-20 16:04:00

So sorry to read your very sad news Ellan my heart goes out to you all, especially your GD and your dear Great children.

glammagran Wed 04-Mar-20 16:23:09

So sorry for the loss of your family member Ellenvannin. What a sad week it’s been on GN.?

CherryCezzy Wed 04-Mar-20 16:44:10

I know I'm new and don't know you Ellenvannin but like so many I know loss and am sorry for yoursflowers

BlueBelle Wed 04-Mar-20 17:03:05

Well in case anyone is still interested my kids had paid for me and three best friends to have a birthday meal at a lovely small sea side tea rooms and they did us proud the owner and his two children (who run it) even gave me an individual cake with a candle and sang Happy birthday to me and I got a kiss
How lovely is that
On a more somber note I am so so sorry Ellenvanin to hear of your awful loss, - those poor children and your poor granddaughter he’s so very young I can only send you my thoughts and love ?

Scentia Wed 04-Mar-20 17:05:43

Oh how lovely Bluebelle

NfkDumpling Wed 04-Mar-20 17:24:11

Ellan flowers

NfkDumpling Wed 04-Mar-20 17:28:26

BlueBelle that looks absolutely scrummy! What a lovely surprise! What a lovely afternoon.

I live in hopes that one day my lot will surprise me like that, but I fear not. DD1’s birthday is the day before mine and I sort of stopped having birthdays when she was born and have never really reclaimed them!

Willynilly Wed 04-Mar-20 17:41:20

Bloomin’ late today from a sunset East Mids. Hope you’ve all had a decent day. My excuse for my tardiness in posting is that for once I’ve given myself a shove and got on with a great many jobs I’ve been putting off for too long.

Wonderful BlueBelle and happy birthday!

I know exactly what you mean Nfk, I always live in hope too but invariably I’m disappointed.

flowers Ellan

Have a good evening one and all x

Sark Wed 04-Mar-20 17:41:31

Ellenvannin thinking of you flowers
That was a lovely surprise Bluebelle

hulahoop Wed 04-Mar-20 18:32:51

Ellenvannin sorry to hear about your loss ?
Happy birthday to those celebrating theirs today .its been lovely bright day today in Yorkshire