Gransnet forums

Chat

Sitting on the beach!!!!

(29 Posts)
millymouge Thu 21-May-20 18:45:28

All those thousands who have died in the most horrible way, and are still dying. And you drive miles and go and sit on a beach just inches from someone. You just don’t care, it dosn’t affect you so why should you bother. Sorry for the rant but it just makes me so mad.

Urmstongran Sat 23-May-20 19:05:55

Beaches won’t be open herein Spain for another month. Fuengirola is going to use Artificial Intelligence to monitor numbers. Some beaches are drawing up plans to segregate age groups.
??⛱

GrannyGravy13 Sat 23-May-20 19:28:49

Urmstongran Fuengirola has cameras covering the beaches and paseo so it will be relatively easy for them to monitor/police the numbers.
(There is a live webcam that you can log into, it has been rather spooky seeing everywhere so empty)

Doodledog Sat 23-May-20 19:48:04

Well, we have been told that avoiding long distance travel is all 'advice', not law, haven't we? In the words of Dominic Cummings, 'It's not about what you lot think.'

If Cummings is not forced to resign, I honestly can't see that police or courts would have a leg to stand on if they tried to disperse or prosecute anyone.

Sorry, but I think that for those who get annoyed or upset about how others behave, the only way now is to stay indoors until a vaccine is found. 'Lockdown' (such as it was) i,s to all intents and purposes, over.