Gransnet forums

Chat

What are you wearing right now?

(260 Posts)
DanniRae Thu 11-Jun-20 11:48:21

Just been reading a thread about "Does Appearance Matter?" and wondered what Gransnetters are wearing in lock-down? (This is meant as a lighthearted thread........hopefully it stays that way!!)

grandMattie Thu 11-Jun-20 17:06:40

Green jeggings with matching floral printed shirt, black socks, very long very large (homemade) grey cardigan. It’s quite chilly here, also I’m very tired which is why I’m cold.
Always wear Matching, dangly earrings.

jdga Thu 11-Jun-20 17:17:14

Black shorts, green white & black (Madras) seersucker sleeveless shirt, black stud ear-rings, bare feet. It’s v wam today, so I’m mostly staying inside.

merlotgran Thu 11-Jun-20 17:36:45

Dark brown jeggings because it's a wellie boot day today, black T shirt, lightweight navy fleece jumper and stripy bamboo socks.

Every day is a theme on the above but tomorrow DD will be facetiming me so I'll take a bit more trouble with my hair and slap on some make-up.

janeainsworth Thu 11-Jun-20 17:53:39

I'm having a posh day today.
Midi-length dress, black with gold/pale yellow flowers, from Warehouse, black tights, black merino cardigan from Uniqlo, thin gold necklace and pearl stud earrings.

Puzzler61 Thu 11-Jun-20 18:01:28

From the top of my head to my toes: orange hair, ivory boat-neck tee shirt (£5 from Morrison’s - a bargain!), navy/ivory striped Super Dri full zip sweatshirt, navy Lands End jersey trousers, clogs with cats on. Oh, and bamboo socks - it’s chilly!

downtoearth Thu 11-Jun-20 18:21:58

Navy and white striped T shirt with long sleeves. From Next

Dark navy jeggings...courtesty of Tesco.

Silver earrings and bracelets, warch with black strap.

A smidge of foundation on cheeks, busher/ highlighter, smudge of grey kohl under eyes, perfume.

Navy blue flip flopped slippers from Tesco.

maddyone Thu 11-Jun-20 18:29:43

Joggers, long sleeved tee shirt, socks. It’s a bit cold here today.

Happysexagenarian Thu 11-Jun-20 18:35:30

Blue denim jeans and a white short sleeved tunic top - casual clothes which now have smears of PVA glue and glitter on them!

harrigran Thu 11-Jun-20 18:41:39

Black leggings, multi coloured stretchy tunic top and white Croc flip flops.
Lockdown clothing is always elasticated waist.

Bumboseat1 Thu 11-Jun-20 18:42:33

Jeans , stretch red and brown polo top . Long dark brown cardigan, pink warm sock and hubby brown Velcro fastening slippers as so comfy no makeup or jewellery today as raining and cold

BBbevan Thu 11-Jun-20 18:42:45

M&S denim jeggings. Biden t shirt and Biden jumper. Birkenstock’on feet. . Though my toes are cold so may change to slippers Which are Halflingers

Grammaretto Thu 11-Jun-20 19:05:37

Pink cotton trousers, blue floral T from Next, charity shop lilac fleece and on my feet: crocs ,1990 vintage.
I was wearing this exact outfit yesterday, and the day before......
I do have clean underwear.

PinkCakes Thu 11-Jun-20 19:06:54

Black trousers, a black and grey leopard-print jumper, and my slippers - multi-coloured, unicorn ones with a horn thing on them.

dogsmother Thu 11-Jun-20 19:14:39

Grey zip up hoodie, blue denim jeans and ugg slippers.

annodomini Thu 11-Jun-20 21:12:52

Red cotton jumper with navy trackies and navy sneakers, stocks stripes in reds, pinks and greys.

grannyactivist Thu 11-Jun-20 21:14:53

I wear a tunic and leggings every day at the moment, but right now I'm wearing pj's and my winter onesie (for the first time in two years) because I'm so flipping cold!

FlyingHandbag Thu 11-Jun-20 23:21:15

A panda print short pyjamas set and a black cardigan.X

Coolgran65 Thu 11-Jun-20 23:24:38

M & S Navy ankle grazers, very long navy top with white spots. Navy Skechers with gems and white soles. Navy and pink stripe bamboo socks. Pearl earrings, make up all day. Wedding ring and white gold ring on the right pinkie. J'adore perfume.
When I went out walking today I added a plum coloured M & S padded jacket and long wrap around navy scarf. Small Tan Michael Kors cross body bag that I got on eBay for £16.

Dollymc2 Fri 12-Jun-20 00:06:19

Right now?
My white towelling, very cozy dressing gown and my blue pj's

Galaxy Fri 12-Jun-20 07:34:57

Jean shorts and a t shirt. No idea why its freezing.

Whitewavemark2 Fri 12-Jun-20 07:36:25

Pyjamas and wrap with slippers.

Cold out though so have the heater on in the conservatory.

Callistemon Fri 12-Jun-20 11:15:22

I am going to put on some socks and a warm cardie.

(As well as the clothes I'm already wearing!)

Riverwalk Fri 12-Jun-20 11:34:12

I see yesterday JaneA and I were the only laydees in a frock smile

Today I'm wearing light denim jeans & a 3/4 sleeve navy t-shirt.

I had errands to run earlier and as it was overcast and very blustery assumed it would be chilly so put on my Barbour biker jacket - needless to say the wind dropped and the sun came out and I was so hot!

glammanana Fri 12-Jun-20 11:44:50

Cotton next PJs with my favourite Jasper Conran dressing gownthere is no reason to get dressed today as I am staying indoors waiting for a food delivery,comfy fleecy slippers all put on after a hot shower this morning I love a lazy day.

Ealdemodor Fri 12-Jun-20 11:48:57

M & S jeans and star-pattern jumper, plus make-up, which I use every day, even if I only walk the dog!