Gransnet forums

Chat

What are you wearing right now?

(259 Posts)
DanniRae Thu 11-Jun-20 11:48:21

Just been reading a thread about "Does Appearance Matter?" and wondered what Gransnetters are wearing in lock-down? (This is meant as a lighthearted thread........hopefully it stays that way!!)

Pantglas2 Thu 11-Jun-20 11:50:02

Jeans and a pink fleece and Toasty socks....so fetching!

DanniRae Thu 11-Jun-20 11:52:32

To get the ball rolling........I am wearing a long sleeve black t-shirt with a black and white striped short sleeve t-shirt over the top (I have mostly put my warmer clothes away) and very old, black jersey trousers because they are so comfortable grin

Calendargirl Thu 11-Jun-20 11:52:48

Jeans, socks, tee shirt, short sleeved cardigan, thin fleece, pinny!

It’s cool here today, and I like to be warm.

Teetime Thu 11-Jun-20 11:55:10

Black M & S leggings and a Fat Face tunic top, bare feet. The heating is on - cant bear to be bundled up in clothes.

MawB Thu 11-Jun-20 11:58:13

Pyjamas (I’ve been on the phone most of the morning) and a cashmere shawl - one does have standards after all tcrgrin

Grannmarie Thu 11-Jun-20 12:00:18

Navy trousers, navy/pink/grey print tunic top, grey 'waterfall ' cardi, Scholl flip flops...
Comfy and cosy!

dragonfly46 Thu 11-Jun-20 12:01:26

A smart top and scarf as I am Zooming this afternoon!

Nortsat Thu 11-Jun-20 12:02:49

Black leggings and a vest top with a b/w spotted waterfall cardigan. Black birkies. Clean underwear (incase I get knocked down, of course!).
A gold ‘tree of life’ pendant and chain and a couple of gold stacked rings. Monica Vinader Earrings.

Clarins moisturiser, Molton Brown EDT and Burts Bees lip balm.

rubysong Thu 11-Jun-20 12:05:00

Beige cotton trousers which are a bit short for me, socks, slippers and a black sweat top which used to belong to DS1's mother in law years ago. She passed it to my DiL, who passed it on to me. It is really my gardening top but I've just made my first lino print and wore it instead of an apron. I shall get changed before I venture out to Tesco this afternoon (first time for a month).

paddyanne Thu 11-Jun-20 12:05:25

Black lycra leggings and a stripey top .my exercise clothes .

sodapop Thu 11-Jun-20 12:08:56

Like your style MawBgrin

Old jeans for me with a short sleeved top. I'm always warm.

Riverwalk Thu 11-Jun-20 12:12:01

A jersey Boden dress - olive green with white polka dots, and Flitflops.

The heating is on - cant bear to be bundled up in clothes.

Me too - it's on very low just to give background heat.

BlueSky Thu 11-Jun-20 12:13:17

My favourite: a big comfy kaftan to hide all the sins!

kittylester Thu 11-Jun-20 12:14:09

M&S white t shirt, deep pink, loose fit Boden jumper, black Jersey 'lounge' trousers, some silver jewellery, eternity and engagement rings and zebra slippers. And Clinique aromatics!

And a very fetching thumb splint!

EllanVannin Thu 11-Jun-20 12:15:18

Pressed trousers and a thick coral jumper because it's like winter.
Slippers because my feet swell as soon as they touch the floor from bed.

Marmight Thu 11-Jun-20 12:22:55

Blue/white striped linen cut off trousers & an ancient blue top with C’est La Vie emblazoned across the front; bare feet shoved into very worn sheepskin slippers. I ain’t proud ?

Whitewavemark2 Thu 11-Jun-20 12:24:57

Bright orange trousers Hobbs, matching floral t shirt, a German make. Jaeger long navy cardigan, bright pink slippers.
And if we are going into jewellery gold bracelets, just wedding ring as gardening, no earrings in either.

Hair an absolute shambles but feet ok as I went to the chiropodist yesterday ?

MerylStreep Thu 11-Jun-20 12:27:30

Blue painting overalls ( lunch break)
I decided at the start of the lockdown to Re do all the paint work in the bungalow. Nearly at the end.

moggie57 Thu 11-Jun-20 12:29:26

black bottoms /pink t shirt/white cardy .and underclothes...

Oldwoman70 Thu 11-Jun-20 12:36:12

Jeans, white top with pink trim and pink and white cardigan (I'm assuming you don't want us to list our underwear grin)

ali2810 Thu 11-Jun-20 12:41:23

Jeans, terracotta-coloured warm jumper and trainers! (Working from home and it's cold in the conservatory, aka home office, today!)

lovebeigecardigans1955 Thu 11-Jun-20 12:45:52

Greyish blue track suit (which I have never run in), long grey socks with long sleeved cream vest beneath as it's a little chilly. Comfy - yes, smart - probably not and looks nowhere near as glamorous as the tall young model in the poster at the shop.

It was commented on, "Well, it's all right, but I wouldn't go out in it," but I have, so there. I've no shame.

Rosalyn69 Thu 11-Jun-20 12:48:52

Grey joggers and pink sweat top. Cold here too. Dress down day as chores to do. Always earrings and makeup.

25Avalon Thu 11-Jun-20 12:48:58

Brown trousers with a hole forming on the knee and an orange and white striped fleece which I am about to change for an orange t shirt. Been busy digging out bindweed and other horrible weeds on veg. plot.