Gransnet forums

Chat

Good morning Sunday

(57 Posts)
grandMattie Sun 02-Aug-20 06:22:55

Good morning from a bright, already warm E Kent.
Don’t know if I qualify as “regular” but thought I would start the thread as I have been up for an hour now.
Not a lot again today. Shall watch the church service streamed from Bristol where DD is a vicar, rather than go to my local church. When we went, we came home frightened and anxious. Not at all what we looked for! We’ve decided to leave attending for a while.
Got a piece of beef to roast with all the trimmings. DS1 gets no beef in India, obvs, + he has spent the last week with DD who is vegetarian!
Have the best day possible everyone. X

Pantglas2 Sun 02-Aug-20 11:04:11

Welcome Medievalist1066 to this lovely thread - I’m normally up in North Wales ??????? but have decamped to mi casa in Spain ?? for a few months!

BladeAnnie Sun 02-Aug-20 11:08:15

Good morning - I've already written a post and somehow deleted it!! So I'll try again!! A warm and overcast day in mid-Notts much the same as yesterday with the sun trying to peep through. Mr BA still on with his windows - I'm on hand to hold this, pass me that etc etc. So have a cuppa and my book sitting at the kitchen table while he is up the ladder (our kitchen is on the first floor). Hope everyone has the best day possible and please stay safe x

Kalu Sun 02-Aug-20 11:36:46

Good morning all. Back home in Glasgow to a brightish dry day.

Feeling quite refreshed after our stay at the butt n ben and delighted to be able to, again, go back and forth now it is safe to do so. A leisurely day ahead pottering about and should I manage a coffee al fresco, all the better.

Welcome Medi. Enjoy your coffee and a look around.

Gwenisgreat1 Sun 02-Aug-20 11:42:33

Good Morning all from sunny Harrogate
Yesterday DH and I met up with Mick (normally starts the Good Morning thread). It was nice to see the face we so often chat with. Anyone else coming to Harrogate can message me to meet up? I don't charge Betty's prices, but the service is probably not quite as good!!

EllanVannin Sun 02-Aug-20 11:59:23

How lovely to have met Mick, Gwenisgreat and so glad to learn that he also has the good weather there too.

brook2704 Sun 02-Aug-20 13:11:53

Aww gwenisgreat how lovely and kind of you that you met up with mick!
If I’m ever again in Harrogate I know who to call ! ?