Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(86 Posts)
12Michael Thu 15-Oct-20 06:24:39

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and dry outside this morning in Brackley .
Today , usual bus trips out ,and then return to watch the Giro stage .
Tried to sort out frost free freezer yesterday, hoping I have resolved the water problem.
Take Care ,
Mick

Pittcity Thu 15-Oct-20 11:42:53

Gingster, we'll probably take the 10 minute drive into Suffolk to avoid the restrictions. Defeats the object really but until they build a border wall.......

CherryCezzy Thu 15-Oct-20 11:48:30

Good morning everyone. Pale blue sky and cool here in the Gower.

Feeling much more energised after yesterday's long sleep and another one last night. The most recent bout of seizures definitely knocked the stuffing out of me but I'll put on some music today and dance ?

It was lovely to see so many newbies on this thread yesterday and yet another today. ? to all of you. Sheepandcattle it's lovely to hear about life on your farm. I have fond memories of regularly visiting my mother's closest friend's farm when I was a child. I remember asking about the colourful bums of the sheep and the couched answer I was given. I also remember visiting during lambing and having a hand in helping (not really helping but my mother's friend was good enough to pretend I was). Thanks for the trip down memory road ? Where I live now we have to be careful when driving around as sometimes the sheep do make a breakaway and run up the road ?.

Sorry to hear the news about your friend Urmstongran ?.

I hope you read my message yesterday Marydoll and it cleared up any puzzlement.

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH grandMattie, enjoy your meal this evening ?? ?

... and then there was one.... hope to see you out of the doghouse soon!

Have a good day and stay safe everyone. Be kind to yourselves ❤️

Marydoll Thu 15-Oct-20 11:52:59

Thanks Cherry I did* I suspected you were tired. No problem.

EllanVannin Thu 15-Oct-20 12:00:36

Jaxjacky, one of the squirrels here sits on hind legs ,arms folded staring at me through the patio doorgrin so funny as if it's telling me to get a move on. It looks so bossy.
They are lovely to watch and my cats keep their distance too.

Jaxjacky Thu 15-Oct-20 12:34:24

EllenVannin this little tinker chews off the sunflower heads, then takes up to the fence to eat, very entertaining!

ann678tifney Thu 15-Oct-20 12:50:48

Morning everyone, from a damp NE, hoping it gets out later. Thanks Grandmafrench, we did have a visit from the nurse yesterday, but could only put temporary dressing on, still no sign of the correct one, and she will be back Friday or Saturday, so more waiting around!! Welcome to all newbies, and congratulations to all those celebrating.

Beauregard Thu 15-Oct-20 13:29:11

Just popped back to say happy anniversary to grandMattie flowers

And flowers to Urmstongran

EllanVannin Thu 15-Oct-20 14:18:58

Have a Happy Day on your Anniversary GrandMattieflowers

Urmstongran Thu 15-Oct-20 18:11:02

Welcome dwmxwg, did you throw the scrabble letters around to see what you’d get?
That really made me laugh LauraNorder!
?
Actually I’m curious though! Such an unusual moniker.

Annapops Thu 15-Oct-20 19:24:19

Sorry to hear your sad news Urmstongran. I hope happy memories being you some consolation.