Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(81 Posts)
12Michael Thu 18-Mar-21 06:12:50

Good Morning Everyone,
Its light but looks dull outside and cold here in Brackley .
Yesterdays trip on the buses to Banbury to return my ECG monitor worked well .
And what was noticeable was the blackthorn blossom , which is not a good sign if saying is right .
I enjoyed the journey as I had a reason behind it , as Banbury like most places apart from food outlets very quiet .
Await the result of the monitor , mind next week have another trip in as to Glaucoma test .
Take Care,
Mick

brook2704 Thu 18-Mar-21 12:57:45

Happy Birthday hulahoop enjoy your special day ???
What a strong brave DD you have Sar well done to her

Grandmafrench Thu 18-Mar-21 13:31:33

Your flamingo photo is so lovely, Dusty - and, a bit like sunflowers, every one of them is 'posing' in the same direction ? ! Glad you like the club idea. It's certainly one I would choose to join and I treasure all the comments and day to day life stories of the members here. Hope you're soldiering on and the weather is kind.

Forgot to say how proud you must be, Sar, but you've come back and said it. Just what a Mum needs, the sound voice of reason from a Daughter who will bravely put her health before any other anxiety. Without that, we're nothing really. Wishing her everything she wishes herself ?and lots of overdue hugs with her dear Mum before too long.

Have yourself an easy day, Cherry x Feel lots better soon, Susan - please! x

Nannagarra, you're very droll. What a clever way to hide some obvious Egg Vending Envy by staying in the Darling Buds of the 1950's. I'd definitely join you there now, I think. I'm sure with everything we're going through, we'd all find that just "perfick" ?

Gwen isn't admin-sorting the pits?! Hope your day is a lot more successful today ....and three cheers for your DH's 2nd jab?.

Naninka Thu 18-Mar-21 15:03:18

We've had patchy sunshine but I've had a bright warm feeling most of the day thanks to my beautiful grandchildren. So in love with them!!

CherryCezzy Thu 18-Mar-21 16:02:55

Thank you Grandmafrench ?, I'd better not tell you I've been quite busy so far today then.

Grandmafrench Thu 18-Mar-21 16:12:47

Nope ! Naughty girl - but feeling o.k. I hope. Just don't make me come over there and 'have a word'!!!!!!!