Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(83 Posts)
12Michael Sat 08-May-21 06:10:46

Good Morning Everyone,
Its cloudy and wet here in Brackley with the heavy rain forecast having occurred, it looks a little lighter at the moment .
My plan for the day is if its continues , I will not bother going out to do my usual Saturday routine , but will stay in , with milder weather temperature wise , a trip out to Buckingham and then Bicester ,and returning home to watch the Tour of Italy cycle race on TV are on the cards .
Take Care,
Mick

dragonfly46 Sat 08-May-21 16:00:48

Still chuckling Marydoll!

Ormond56 Sat 08-May-21 17:04:07

You did it again marydoll you put a smile on my face today?? Was feeling bit low today but not now.

Susan56 Sat 08-May-21 18:54:56

Thank you Grammaretto?

Marydoll Sat 08-May-21 18:57:23

My pleasure! If I can bring a little joy........?

Lillian40 Sat 08-May-21 19:18:38

I am a bit late to say Good morning as it is 7pm Saturday evening. But. Hi, everyone. It has been a very dull miserable day down here in Weymouth Dorset, i decided to stay in and get so many things done, and guess what, I didn't do any of the things on my list. I text my son and family in Suffolk, I started a new Jigsaw puzzle, watched Father Brown. Cooked dinner, I live alone and eat when I feel like it. I am now on Gransnet, I have had a very interesting and enjoyable day. Just doing what I want.

CanadianGran Sat 08-May-21 19:30:51

I'm always late to the party... time difference.

It is nice to hear of everyone's plans for the day, it really makes for a sense of community here.

Working today, but the weather is cold and dreary so no loss.

Had a visit with son and family yesterday; they popped over after work with a Mother's Day flower and my favourite chocolate. Actually the visit was the best part, after hardly seeing them all year. We have had only one vaccine, but we will have short visits now indoors since there are no cases in our town we feel fairly confident. So nice to see the littles and their smiling faces.

biglouis Sun 09-May-21 10:22:33

Good morning from soggy Manchester! We northern lot are used to the rain and they do call it rainy city.

I didnt go to bed til 4am so got up just now and wont be doing much today. Ive given up the idea of a photo shoot until tomorrow as I have more jewellery still to clean up and a box still to unpack.

More like a long slow breakfast doing nothing in particular,