Gransnet forums

Chat

Harry has written a tell it all book.

(240 Posts)
Bluebellwould Mon 19-Jul-21 19:43:59

Just seen Harry has written a tell it all book, well with a ghost writer anyway. What on earth is left to say? From what I understand it’s his life from his viewpoint along with lessons for us all. I’m beginning to feel sorry for the rest of the RF. where is it going to end.

Ellianne Tue 20-Jul-21 07:49:35

Sadly not Ohmother.

Whatdayisit Tue 20-Jul-21 07:52:11

How to win friends and influence people.

Misery

The Throne - living my best life as the spare.

Sparklefizz Tue 20-Jul-21 08:00:38

Thanks everyone for your witty comments. They've made a good start to my day grin grin

grannysyb Tue 20-Jul-21 08:11:13

So, he writes this book, then what? Will he write another? He doesn't seem to be able to say anything but "poor me". Ultimately the public, even the Americans are going to get fed up with his whingeing.

lemsip Tue 20-Jul-21 08:16:43

the book will be in the bargain basket for a fiver before the ink is dry.
he is a 'scoundrel' to use that old fashioned term.......

Juicywords Tue 20-Jul-21 08:23:13

SueDonim

merlotgran

The book doesn't have a title yet.

Any suggestions?

‘Harry On Whining.’

:miaou:

grin grin From Prince to Frog

eazybee Tue 20-Jul-21 08:31:13

'The Book What I Wrote.'

Ellianne Tue 20-Jul-21 08:31:41

I've got! It's the new breakfast diet he's on. He's gone from hearty full English to waffly pancakes with a dollop of fake cream on top.
I'm off to have a black coffee on the seafront to digest. I wonder if the book shop is taking advance orders?

25Avalon Tue 20-Jul-21 08:41:10

eazybee

'The Book What I Wrote.'

Except he didn’t write it but a ghost writer did! They’ve been working on it all year.

Look out for the film.

Calendargirl Tue 20-Jul-21 08:53:33

Look out for the film

And the role of Meghan will be played by…..The Duchess Of Sussex.

25Avalon Tue 20-Jul-21 08:54:51

Calendargirl

^Look out for the film^

??

Lillie Tue 20-Jul-21 08:56:06

Calendargirl

^Look out for the film^

or Rachel or Pearl or ?
take your pick

Mollygo Tue 20-Jul-21 08:56:59

Attention seeking-the prequel.
Followed by
If at first you don’t succeed, cry, cry, cry again.

Love ‘From frog to Prince’

tickingbird Tue 20-Jul-21 09:06:50

How to blackmail your grandmother, make millions and influence people!

Grandmafrench Tue 20-Jul-21 09:10:52

I think he’s a bloody disgrace. It would be difficult to be any more disappointed in his post Royal behaviour.

Anyone can write a book - or find someone to ghost write it, but to keep coming up with the same old whining and constantly blaming his own family for everything ? How old is he…14 ? He’s weak, irresponsible, cruel and is stupidly naive and unaware that he’s also being controlled. If I were part of his family, I’d want nothing to do with him, her or ‘their truth’. They’re a delusional, toxic pair, well suited to the new shallow life he’s desperate to belong to.

Redhead56 Tue 20-Jul-21 09:21:31

I am wondering if it will be published before the Royal christening.

Infinity2 Tue 20-Jul-21 09:32:32

I heard when Meghan told Harry he had to find a ghost writer he rushed out and bought a ouija board.

She should get him into telly. He could do some adverts for sun blinds or mobility scooters and it would keep him occupied.

I wish the literary world would stop publishing all these Royal losers. When will it end ?

Jillyjosie Tue 20-Jul-21 09:36:55

I think he's a breath of fresh air. I see him always as the lost boy following his mother's coffin, not allowed to cry or show grieving. Instead supposed to look poker faced like the rest of the Royals who, having treated his mother so harshly, were probably secretly glad at her death. Harry is their come uppance, welcome to the modern world. I'm not surprised he's gone to live in America where people are emotionally savvy and free.

Namsnanny Tue 20-Jul-21 09:45:25

Its always good to have another perspective Jillyjosie!

NotSpaghetti Tue 20-Jul-21 09:48:55

Jilly it was clear when I lived in America that only some Americans were emotionally savvy and free.

They may be less inherently "stiff" than the UK, but no. I didn't see that.

Witzend Tue 20-Jul-21 09:51:18

I dare say it’ll sell, which is all the publishers care about.

IMO it’s high time he stopped bleating and whining, though.

Namsnanny Tue 20-Jul-21 09:59:01

The book isnt about making money though is it?

It's about keeping their foot on the pedal, and building a following.

To achieve their goal they have to attract attention. Any subject matter will do.
For now trashing the RF is doing well.

Anniebach Tue 20-Jul-21 10:02:22

What else can he talk / write about

Namsnanny Tue 20-Jul-21 10:10:22

If there is an audience for what he says, he will never have to tax himself to find out.

Kamiso Tue 20-Jul-21 10:12:59

Jillyjosie

I think he's a breath of fresh air. I see him always as the lost boy following his mother's coffin, not allowed to cry or show grieving. Instead supposed to look poker faced like the rest of the Royals who, having treated his mother so harshly, were probably secretly glad at her death. Harry is their come uppance, welcome to the modern world. I'm not surprised he's gone to live in America where people are emotionally savvy and free.

So why do so many Americans have their psychotherapist on speed dial?