Chat

Soop's cosy kitchen for kindly folk...WELCOME

(1000 Posts)
soop Tue 17-May-22 08:22:41

Here we are again
Happy as can be
All good pals and
Jolly good company.

Love to you ALL. Take care of yourselves and each other. I shall be with you again as soon as I'm able. smile

Pantglas2 Tue 17-May-22 08:25:35

Just popping in to Mr Soop all the best x

I’m another chicken stock maker LLFL although I do have knorr ones in the larder as well!

Grandmabatty Tue 17-May-22 08:29:39

Morning Soop et al. I'm grabbing my corner of the kitchen. The one near the cakes.

Grandmabatty Tue 17-May-22 08:31:52

Ladyleftfieldlover I make my own chicken stock too. We're a dying breed ?

Ali23 Tue 17-May-22 08:32:10

Hello everyone, so pleased to have found the new kitchen open this morning. It’s so cheery in here!
Good luck to Mr Soop today. Hope all goes well.

brook2704 Tue 17-May-22 08:32:46

Oooh I’ll sit alongside you if I may grandmabatty

ShazzaKanazza Tue 17-May-22 08:37:19

Good morning lovely kitcheners and Soop thankyou for opening our new kitchen. Cosy and warm as ever.
Wishing Mr Soop all the best today.

Septimia Tue 17-May-22 08:43:01

I might not have much to say but I shall be dropping in to read what everyone has been up to.

Bread and biscuit making for me this morning.

Hope all goes well today for Mr Soop.

Pittcity Tue 17-May-22 08:44:32

Just popped in for a cuppa and to save myself a comfy chair.
Sending love to the Soops cafecupcake

GrannyGravy13 Tue 17-May-22 08:44:34

Just popped in to wish Mr Soop well for his cataract procedures ?

aggie Tue 17-May-22 08:45:18

Good luck MrSoop , it will be amazing to have clear sight xx

Chocolatelovinggran Tue 17-May-22 09:15:32

Good luck Mr Soop. After my daughter had this procedure, she was struck by the (newly revealed) beauty all around her. I hope that this is the same for you.

Baggs Tue 17-May-22 09:59:10

Love from the inhabitants of the Boggy Brae to MrS and you, soop. Hope all goes well at the QEUH xx

cornergran Tue 17-May-22 10:11:31

Morning everyone. Please can I have a seat in the garden? Mr C’s hay fever was in fact a cold which he has kindly shared with me and I’m not fit company for indoors.

Guilt has struck as a neighbour appeared on the doorstep in some distress. She took one look and sensibly decided to stay outside, so much harder to comfort her without an arm around her shoulders and a cuppa to hand.

Repeating yesterdays good wishes for Mr Soop, it’s not possible to have too many. Life will definitely look brighter.

I’m off to sniffle, have the best day you can everyone.

dustyangel Tue 17-May-22 10:20:30

Best wishes to Mr.soop, I hope everything goes well and smoothly. Thankyou for opening the newest kitchen before you left soop.

Blossoming Tue 17-May-22 10:56:02

Good morning, sending best wishes for a speedy recovery to MrSoop flowers

Doodle Tue 17-May-22 11:08:32

grandmabatty and brook budge up…..room for a little one ……well perhaps not so little ?
Hello to all in the new kitchen. Good wishes for the Soops and kind thoughts for all those not up to par today.

Charleygirl5 Tue 17-May-22 11:22:44

I have no desire to make any of you jealous but it is going to be a mere 27C here soon.

My house is clean and tonight I am going out for an Indian meal with friends who are neighbours. What not to like?

Good luck Mr. Soop.

Grannmarie Tue 17-May-22 11:58:04

Good luck, MrSoop!
Lovely new kitchen, so nice to see so many friends here already.
May I join the chicken stock from bones club too??

SueDonim Tue 17-May-22 12:12:54

Just popping into the new Kitchen with some freshly made bread for sandwiches! ?

I’m still in the midst of moving shenanigans- the removal men will be here this time next week and I’ve still got loads to do beforehand. I also have the two DD’s and two GC here so busy busy busy!

Take care everyone, TOYA!

Xx

Ladyleftfieldlover Tue 17-May-22 12:32:44

So pleased a few of us make stock! I also make it from Guinea fowl carcass when occasionally that’s on the menu. Sooo tasty. Best wishes again to Mr Soop. My brother, who only has one eye - he lost the other in a car accident - had a cataract operation. He is pleased because his eyesight was down to 40% and now he can see so much better and doesn’t need glasses.

mrshat Tue 17-May-22 16:49:46

A bit late in the day, however, best wishes to MrSoop for the cataracts op. I can confirm he will feel (and see!) like a new man! Keep safe and well, both. xflowers

annodomini Tue 17-May-22 17:03:16

Good luck, Mr Soop. Most of my friends (and my sister) have had (or are about to have) the same procedure and I know how amazed they have been at thevast improvement in their vision.?

Nannytopsy Tue 17-May-22 17:31:47

Corner you have my sympathy - a summer cold is not what you need.
It’s still so dry here that I am having to water. I would like a little rain every day next week please, at night, while we are away.

Yiayia4 Tue 17-May-22 17:32:33

Hope all went well MrSoop and your sight is now sparkling?
Chocolate cupcakes for our sunny new kitchen.
The meal at Smith&western was very good lots of ribs burgers and chicken wings.The birthday boy loved it.
DDL’s father is now being moved to a nursing home,not sure if that’s good or bad we shall see.
Have a good evening all.

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion