Gransnet forums

Christmas

All I want for Christmas is ???

(108 Posts)
sazz1 Tue 24-Nov-20 21:06:43

I really don't know what I want for Christmas this year. So can you all tell me what you would like to receive and give me some ideas? I don't wear jewellery but all ideas welcome.
Oh and what was your worst present ever? Mine was a small jar of instant coffee from DDs boyfriend at the time.

DillytheGardener Thu 26-Nov-20 09:45:19

(It should be mentioned I will receive neither of these things, but likely an assortment of very odd gifts)

Anniezee Thu 26-Nov-20 09:51:00

Lucca - I totally agree. We do not have the right to enjoy Christmas in the same way as we would do in a normal year - this is not a normal year and to do so risks people's lives. Enjoy Christmas and kill your gran, grandad .....I cannot understand the selfishness of people who want to carry on as they would normally. There are even supermarket TV ads for party food!!! Even heard on TV this morning that in the worst hit parts of Kent people are "fed up" with the guidelines and so are "doing their own thing"!!!! Pictures showed crowded high street with no one wearing a mask.
No wonder we are in such a mess. What a selfish world.

Ro60 Thu 26-Nov-20 09:51:26

Aargh pred. text grand-parents rather

Sallywally1 Thu 26-Nov-20 09:58:09

Non material - to have peace and reconciliation with my daughter.

Material - other half buying me a new watch as mine has broken (chosen by me).

Hazeld Thu 26-Nov-20 13:11:05

Joannapiano. I hope all goes well for you both on 17th December. We will be thinking of you. (flowers)

Hazeld Thu 26-Nov-20 13:12:01

Sorry. I meant flowers

Froglady Sat 28-Nov-20 16:10:49

boodymum67

Hey Froglady! That doesn't sound good. I am wheelie too and wear a warm cape with fur collar and a fleecy blanket round my legs. They do hurt when they get cold.

I`m same size as you too.

Have managed to find a cost at Debenhams and it is doing the job, thank goodness!