Gransnet forums

Coronavirus

4th Covid Vaccine Refusal?

(209 Posts)
Welshy Mon 02-Jan-23 19:30:19

Is there anyone who has refused to have the 4th Covid Vaccine? I am due to have mine soon, but so undecided this time. I always get swollen lymph nodes near my collar bone.

Primrose53 Wed 03-May-23 20:21:08

I remember having my 2nd jab and the nurse telling me about the possible side effects and asking “are you sure you want to go ahead?” I don’t remember at the first or third jabs being asked the same.

There were massive queues and we were just hurried through. In fact, staff were coming down the queue asking people to remove their coats and uncover their arms so they could get them through even quicker.

grannysyb Wed 03-May-23 21:47:39

Been offered my 7th jab, will ring and book it tomorrow, only had a reaction to one of them, just slept for two days!

Gymstagran Wed 17-May-23 03:58:03

Awake after having covid jab yesterday lunchtime. Bright red hot face, cold hands shivery, just been sick and diarrhea. Wish they didn't affect me like this. This is the 5th jab and only one out of the five didn't have the reaction. Would love to go back to sleep and wake up feeling OK. But to carry on my travels I need to have the jabs. Is anyone else affected like this.

Amershamchamp16 Fri 08-Sep-23 08:55:18

I wish I could be offered a 4th booster. I have multiple health conditions including severe chronic asthma and Fibromyalgia yet I don't fit the current category to be offered one plus am only 62 🤔

Whiff Wed 20-Sep-23 21:01:46

Amershamchamp go on the NHS app and you will beable to book your Covid jab because your health conditions . Chronic asthma and fibromyalgia qualifies you to have it.

Kim19 Wed 20-Sep-23 21:07:45

I'll take every jab they offer me but just one at a time.

LackofCheese Thu 05-Oct-23 15:49:24

It seems there's a lack of jab conspiracies in this thread. How refreshing.

Blossoming Thu 05-Oct-23 16:55:36

I’ve had my latest one today, it’s either the sixth or seventh one I’ve had and I think it was only after the first one that I had any reaction.