13.10 1/4

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 09:23:12

jeni 3. 3/4lbs wow well done jeni what have you done this week. smile

This week 3.3/4lbs lbs

Total to date 1 stone 12 3/4lb

Marelli Mon 04-Feb-13 09:27:23

Stayed more or less the same. sad

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 09:31:10

marelli sad watch your bread and cereal intake it might be a simple as that, and of course if you have any Christmas cake left give it away wink

Marelli Mon 04-Feb-13 09:33:39

Gave Christmas cake away last week! Don't eat bread but perhaps my wee bed-time hot chocolate is causing the problem.....surely not? hmm

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 09:36:05

Due you use options and not the full fat chocolate? If options no it shouldnt be.

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 09:36:46

The whipped cream and marshmallow might cause a wee problem grin

Sbagran Mon 04-Feb-13 10:07:47

After another stressful week and blush a certain amount of comfort-eating I am delighted to report that I have stayed the same.
The next few weeks are going to be equally stressful so am not holding out much hope of losing so if I remain the same I will be happy.
There is no point in stressing myself further by worrying about my weight for the sake of 3 - 4 weeks. At times like this I have to be sensible!
I have Sunday 3rd March circled on my calendar as the 'new starting weight' day and by the following Sunday (10th) I WILL have a loss to report on the Monday I promise! hmm
I will still weigh on Sunday morning as usual and report in as I need to keep an eye on it!
Good luck to everyone else - spring must be coming soon? I really detest these dull, damp, cold and depressing days (and nights!) but hopefully they will gradually fade away now?

gillybob Mon 04-Feb-13 10:18:41

I think I might be needing to join this thread, sooner rather than later. Had a bit of trouble with my favourite pair of jeans yesterday. I am sure they have shrunk in the wash! hmm

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 10:19:48

sba that's the best way to handle it at least you will feel as though you have control over things. Take care of yourself and just shout if you what anything flowers Staying the same is a huge boost when you are not expecting to maintain. sunshine

Anne58 Mon 04-Feb-13 10:20:13

I think I'm going to have step away for a while, as yet again I have gained. blush I now need to lose 1.5 stone.

I too have been comfort eating lately, and I think I need to tackle other problems before I can give proper attention to losing weight.

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 10:20:35

gillybob you must have had it on too hot a wash wink but your welcome anytime.

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 10:21:35

phoenix you can only do one thing at a time, but we are here if you need us flowers

Anne58 Mon 04-Feb-13 10:53:24

Thank you glass it is appreciated.

Galen Mon 04-Feb-13 11:08:10

Thankyou glass

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 11:13:09

Its no problem galen smile

Marelli Mon 04-Feb-13 11:18:33

blush.....I'll get some Options, then.....sad!

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 11:19:55

What about the whipped cream? grin

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 11:20:46

marelli you can get all different flavours not just the chocolate on its own.

glassortwo Mon 04-Feb-13 11:21:37

You can buy it in sachets until you find one that suits your tastes saves buying a big tin then not liking it,.

janeainsworth Mon 04-Feb-13 11:35:31

64.6 kg - down 300g smile

Tegan Mon 04-Feb-13 11:38:29

I know I've lost weight but want to use the works scales and won't be back there till next Tuesday. Although I've ate very healthily and have been doing a few exercises each evening [something I haven't done for a long time; just set myself @ 10 minutes of easy stretching and yoga etc] I've still been tempted by eating a huge chunk of cheese, usually late at night [the worst possible time as well] and I've had some particularly nice cheddar in the fridge. That's now gone and the cheese that was left has been sent to someone elses fridge so the temptation has gone. And no bread in the house, either. Having to space out my meals as well as am taking various tablets to sort ot the reflux problem I've got, and drinking lots of water for the same reason. Don't seem to want to go outside for a walk, though [in fact, haven't left the house for a week] which is worrying me a bit; I seem to walk less and less these days and say each day that I'll go out the next day but don't. That's the next problem to resolve. Sorry to rant on, but this is a good way of sorting myself out.

Sbagran Mon 04-Feb-13 11:40:41

Thanks for your understanding Glass flowers
Phoenix - you and I seem to be in a similar position? Would it help if you made a pact with me and we both still report each week to keep an eye but set a 'restart' date - that way you won't have 'given up', just taking time out?

Grannylin Mon 04-Feb-13 12:21:53

Think I'm following you jane,same weight, same loss. However I am now on the fourth week of 5:2 diet and am surprised I have only lost about 1kg overall in spite of being quite strict.Pleased, though, that my jeans fit and the wobbly bits are shrinking-is this normal glass..can you get thinner but not lose much?confused