There was an old woman from Hull In her garden she kept a big bull He's an Aberdeen Angus and gorgeous His dangly bits are really enormous His coat used fifty kilos of wool!
Is it too cold for summer plants? For gardens with a bright expanse Is it farewell to frost? I don't want them lost But will put them out to take their chance!
There was an old lady from Gwent Who was struggling to pay her rent So she offered her 'wares' Cast aside all her cares Then rushed to the church to repent.
I must get my eyes tested soon I can't see who you are in the gloom Things are looking all fuzzy Blurry and muzzy Looks like Christmas is coming too soon!
I must get my eyes tested soon I can't see who you are in the gloom Things are looking all fuzzy Blurry and muzzy Looks like Christmas is coming in June!