Today is a day for hot soup To keep me from starting to droop I'll don thicker socks A woolly hat o'er my locks And with joy, you will not hear me whoop.
There once was a dog who ate carpet He's a naughty little varmit!! His tummy was extended And his legs rather bended Though the pain passed when he f...ted!
Sunshine heralds a rush to the coast Beside the sea is what I love most I stretch out on the sand In the hope I'll get tanned Just a nice bronze, not like burnt toast!
When wearing these sun factor creams A deep tan is no longer our dreams Just need to look healthy Not celebrity wealthy Even if falling apart at the seams
Seems I might need a sun hat this weekend Think my sister has one she can lend A long cool drink at hand Relaxation is planned, A siesta in the garden is what I intend.
I applied fake tan to my legs today Knowing that they will be on display I don't want them pasty Cos they look so ghastly And they could scare the sunshine away!