Gransnet forums

Grandads' shed

Make us laugh [grin]

(55 Posts)
pompa Mon 27-Jun-11 11:33:48

Share your funny stories with us, true or fictitious, no mater - just give us all a laugh. They say laughter will make you live longer.

timetogo2016 Sun 22-May-22 12:11:00

Three men die,went to heaven and was greeted by St Peter.
St Peter said to them ,you all have to answer a question before i let you in.
Heaven is a big place and you will need a car ,so depending on your answer,depends on what car you get.
First man....St P asked,have you ever cheated on your wife,the man said,yes i did,oh said St P ,well you have a Ford Fiesta.
Second man was asked the same question,he answered ,yes i did twice but she forgave me,St P said oh okay you have the Ford Ka.
The Third man said i know what you are going to ask and my answer is i never cheated on my wife,we were married for over 60 years and she wanted for nothing.
St P said well you have the best car available.
Two days later the men were meeting up for a chat,the one with the best car was sat on the side crying his eyes out,the other two asked him what in heavens name is wrong?,aftere a while he said,iv`e just seen my wife on a skateboard.

Whiff Fri 03-Jun-22 10:30:46

Was feeling a bit down as in lot of pain today but you have all made me laugh. Thank you ,you bunch of jokers ?

Chestnut Fri 03-Jun-22 12:32:15

??
Oh the grand old Duke of York
He had ten million quid.
He paid it to someone he never knew
For something he never did.

midgey Fri 03-Jun-22 12:52:23

My daughter walked into the kitchen to find her small daughter using the cat litter tray…..as the cat would ??