Hiya from NE Scotland from a gran to five aged 4 through 13. Per my user-name, I'm a long-haul gran as the children and their parents (my daughter is mum to 3, my son dad of two) live on two different US coasts (Pacific and Gulf of Mexico).
I did a public profile page so I won't go on any longer here save to say I'm quite looking forward to reading and perhaps occasionally commenting/posting. I found Gransnet looking for something else, really pleased to find the site!
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

If you've recently signed up to Gransnet or have been around a while but haven't got round to posting anything yet, please pour yourself a cuppa and use this thread to introduce yourself and tell us how you found us.

. Enjoy!
. Could you send a bit of that sunshine in our direction please?