Dogs think they are human
Cats know they are gods
I do hope he will be OK, sometimes, although they are extremely clever, they do not realise that a busy road can be dangerous and think that all the traffic should stop for them. 
Good Morning Saturday 3rd October 2026
Favourite small town or village
How do you manage daily care for elderly parents while working full time?


and
. I've not got any pets either (except DH ?)
. I love cheese scones...and jam and cream ones too.


Rory knows darn well how to please MacSporran. He gets all smoochy with him, not me. MacS got down on his knees last night and pretended to eat alongside Rory. I could hear Rory's purrs. This morning, MacSporran* said, "I remember saying (five years ago) that the cat isn't coming in. When he did, I added, and I'm not going to pay vet's bills, both of which have happened. I do not regret one moment of the time we've shared with him and I'm certainly prepared to continue to pay for whatever Rory needs, for as long as he needs us." Such a good man, MacSporran. 
