Gransnet forums

Health

CBD Oil (Cannabidoil)

(105 Posts)
Squiffy Sun 18-Mar-18 13:54:17

CBD Oil is obtained from cannabis, but has had the 'trippy' part removed and is perfectly legal!

Just wondering if anyone has tried this and whether they've had any benefit from it?

I have M.E. and I'm thinking of trying it to relieve some of the symptoms.

It's recently hit the headlines as being the universal panacea for all ills, but I've been reading up on it and it does actually sound as though it can be quite beneficial.

I realise that people's bodies react differently, but just thought it might be useful to get opinions from GNs who've actually tried it!

mamimg67 Tue 10-Mar-20 13:25:55

HealthSpan is a really good CBD brand, here is a good review detailing the ins & outs of UK's top CBD products - cbdshopy.co.uk/best-cbd-oils-uk/

Barmeyoldbat Tue 11-Feb-20 15:57:53

Yes I take it for back/spine pain that can reduce me to tears. I did a lot of research first before it and ended up buying it on line as the strength at 23 mg is higher than anything in the shops. They are tablets and made in the EU under their regulations. It helps sometimes with the pain, but best of all if I take one at night it helps me to relax and sleep well. If you want to PM me I can then give you the name if you are interested.

cbdpharm Tue 11-Feb-20 12:56:07

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

boydsmith Sun 25-Aug-19 21:29:34

I have had the back pain and CBD oil helped in sleeping last week. ultrazencbd.com/best-cbd-oil/

TinaSharp Fri 23-Aug-19 14:40:47

This is a useful infographic if you want to know what CBD is and how it can be used.

Source

Linjoy Tue 30-Jul-19 06:21:19

Has anyone tried CBD oil for sleep

avidacbd Wed 24-Jul-19 06:41:27

avidacbd Wed 24-Jul-19 06:39:16

Finding high-quality pure CBD oil for sale online is a problem of the past! Today, buy it from AVIDA CBD online easily just by clicking once.
www.avidacbd.com/cbd-for-sale/

formulaswisss Mon 27-May-19 07:22:32

arethamorce Fri 26-Apr-19 10:11:09

formulaswiss Thu 25-Apr-19 10:58:08

smithjocob Mon 04-Mar-19 13:27:06

CBD oil is the best for all type of remedies. You can use CBD oil for many purpose. You can check CBD uses and its advantages here -
healthy-hemp-cbd.com/

TheoOwston Tue 26-Feb-19 03:17:13

Alternative medicine is more accepted nowadays due to its promising results unlike pharmaceutical medicine, alternative medicine doesn’t give a negative effect such as kidney and liver problems when it comes to long term use. As for my alternative medicine usage, I use medical marijuana. The different strain has a variety of uses and effect depending on your needs. Like this marijuana strain www.gyo.green/cali-connection-deadhead-og-con-dog-f.html. This strain has a very potent effect on chronic pains like back pain and joint pain and a lot more. The benefits of marijuana, specifically the THC cannabinoid, are undeniable. Let's take a look at all of the ways THC is helping patients every day.

justrolljanet Thu 27-Dec-18 19:11:20

I use it for my Fibromyalgia, it has helped enormously, I buy mine online , I have an e cigarette which contains the oil, wish I had known about it 10 years ago !

NanaKay58 Wed 19-Dec-18 05:56:10

I have RA and I have been taking CBD oil for a few months now, and I definitely see a difference. I started with tincture, but the drops are hard to measure, so I went with capsules. I started with one 15mg capsule, but after a couple of weeks I increased it to 2 - 15mg capsules before bed.
Normally joint pain makes it very hard to fall asleep, and stay asleep but now I sleep like a dream most nights and I wake up much more relaxed and I think the inflammation in my joints is less too.

I do take prednisone daily for the last 4 yrs, but so far I have not had to increase my dosage this year, amazing.

It's much cheaper than the RA meds the Dr wants me to take, the meds are around $2400 to $4800 a month and have horrible side effects but CBD is only about $75 a month and no side effects at all for me at all.

As long as it keeps working, I'll keep taking it. I buy mine online and they ship it to me, but now that I know what strength and what type I use, I'm going to check out some local shops around here that sell it and see if the price is better.

petra Thu 13-Dec-18 15:02:41

Coolgran
I'm what most would discibe as 'respectable folk' but for years we had to buy 'illegal' cannabis for my friend with MS.
It was the only 'medicine' that eased the pain.

CBDUser1 Thu 13-Dec-18 12:29:49

Eainicah05 Wed 28-Nov-18 03:47:05

BrightlikeaDiamond18 Tue 27-Nov-18 17:58:31

I know of many people who take CBD oil (THC free so no 'high' and also legal) - for COPD, fibromyalgia, and various other illnesses with great success - although I know that the CBD you can buy at H & B and from many online sellers isn't potent enough to make much difference. Buy with great caution and do your investigation thoroughly is my advice, but don't be afraid to try it.

Victorjohn Mon 26-Nov-18 13:15:00

NanTheWiser Thu 01-Nov-18 16:32:00

And another reported...

garygrover Thu 01-Nov-18 09:38:08

NanTheWiser Fri 12-Oct-18 22:54:53

Another spammer reported

AndrejVoorhees Fri 12-Oct-18 02:00:54

NanTheWiser Wed 29-Aug-18 21:09:28

Reported