Gransnet forums

Health

So, I pulled my pants down........

(105 Posts)
phoenix Thu 23-Apr-20 15:03:58

Now, steady, this is not that sort of post! Although it might be a tad TMI for delicate GN members (Don your pearls ready for clutching now)

The back story, in the shower the other day, I became aware of some change in my (ahem) derriere , in that there was something there that wasn't there before confused

At first I thought it might be a stray bit of toilet paper blush, but no.

It felt like it could be a skin tag, but of course I couldn't see it. So, had to ask Mr P to take a look.

Once he had recovered from his swoon and put on his glasses, he had a look. (He's so brave)

He said it looked a bit red (I knew I had that shower too hot) so declined dabbing some of that skin tag removal stuff on it.

Apparently it's still looking a bit "angry" so some germolene has been applied. Himself then wondered if perhaps it was a mole? (Never had one there before, and as far as I know, they don't appear overnight, unless they are the sort that wreak havoc with your lawn. There is a local pest control chap that deals with those, but I don't feel inclined to bare my buttocks to him.)

So, phoned the surgery, who are doing telephone consultations. (Wouldn't usually bother with something so minor, but realise that skin changes like this should be checks out)

Telephone consultation booked for sometime tomorrow.

But they want me to email a photo of it! shock

With the best will in the world and a selfie stick (which I don't own) there is no way I can photograph at that angle!

So, I pulled my pants down.........

SueDonim Sat 25-Apr-20 22:07:27

Here’s a suggestion, Phoenix. Why don’t you FaceTime your posterior with Luckygirl and she can take a top-notch photo of your Little Problem?! grin

MRGUDER Sun 26-Apr-20 12:11:17

"DOODLE" - loving your comments. Wind in the Willows WAS my favourite book at school. Now I won't be able to look at it without seeing, in my minds eye only, Phoenix arse!!

I'm ready for my close-up Mr De Mille.

phoenix Sun 26-Apr-20 12:26:02

Ahem! The "article" is situated at the top of my bottom confused, in that it is on the right buttock and approximately 8 inches below my waist!

HTH.

NfkDumpling Sun 26-Apr-20 13:21:43

That’s a funny place to have an “article”. Does it move of it’s own volition? You haven’t been Wild Swimming in the local river and gained a leach!?