As we all know in weather like we have at the moment we must drink more. How successful are you at doing this?
I usually have a drink around emaltime and inbetween meals, but now a glass stands on the drainer waiting to be filled and drained at regular intervals.
As well as my usual drinks, I had a glass of water, even before my morning coffee. I was out deliviring leaflets for an hour in the early morning and had 2 glasses on my return. After doing the weekly shop, when I got home I did the same again.
We are driving to DD's this evening and I will top up when I get there - and not drink anything alcoholic.
So 7 or 8 extra glasses of water today and as I am not going to the loo any more than usual, they are clearly needed to keep me properly hydrated.
No good reason still to vote Tory
Are terrorist causes ever right?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


