Cossy, I feel your pain. I have a similar sort of family and just to compound issues they have married people with similar issues. There are times I absolutely despair but mostly it has taught me to grab on to the better moments and celebrate them. I have recently been diagnosed with ADHD and really struggled when I was younger but began medication for something else in my 30's which has left me scatty but happy. I recently tried ADHD meds but they were a disaster. Was there any empathy from those who I have supported throughout? Not a bit of it! That was a bit of a kick in the teeth but I have recovered my equilibrium so it is onwards and upwards.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Yes I know it is early but....
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


