Doodle So sorry for all the hassle youve had fixing the broadband and how it has emphasised the loss of your husband. Hope you're feeling a bit better today.
Wyllow Happy birthday to you and hope you're not feeling so bad.
HVDY Oh I do hope LG isnt too poorly and is given something to help .
EllieAnne So sorry that you feel so alone. You're such a good mum the way you have stood in at such an emergency- your DH is lucky to have you.
Scaredycat Sending a hug - must be so awful to see your friend like that.
* Nadateturbe* Hope you're OK.
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


. My GP has been increasing my Ramipril, so I have to hand in readings after each increase - I'm now on 10mg, but I expect it'll be increased again. Average reading is 141/78. How are you feeling? Have you been able to do much recently?