I would urge everyone to go through their food bill from the supermarket.
In Morrisons two weeks ago I was charged twice for an item. In Sainsburys today loose potatoes stated £1 per kg on the shelf. I queried the £1.50 per kg which came up on my receipt. The girl said she only had two prices to choose from and neither was £1 per kg. I went to customer services took the assistant to the shelf and got a refund.
These huge organisations are fleecing us by stealth. It is up to all of us personally to make sure we not being overcharged.
What's next for Meghan and Harry?



I checked the till receipt and saw that sausages instead of coming up at 50p or so had gone through at over £5.00 a lb!! Quick phone call got me my refund next time I was there.
but I do look at any big amounts or when there a few of the same items.
.
