mosaics, your EA will have put that seed of an idea into viewer`s ears, surely?
sazzl, you think the money laundering quiz is bad now? Just wait until you have your house cash back, ready to put into whatever account you took it from. I had to put all my savings into a central bank location, halifax, when I bought. When I sold it all went into halifax, no longer fscs protected, so I wanted to disperse it asap, the fraud checks were terrible. Re money storage and fscs safety umbrella. NS&I savings is good to use as a very large amount is safe in there
Mosaics, I am already accumulating chocolate stash, I have enough hobbies and dried foods. Might not be far to the shops but always unsafe to walk when older. Speaking of age, I have the first stages of dry AMD, told today it is perfectly normal at my age. Scary or what, certainly exonerates me and my decision to move to walking distance of buses. The body is cracking up
Good Morning Wednesday 7th October 2026
First food mixer - any hints and tips appreciated please.
Husband had covid/flu vax Saturday. Heart attack yesterday
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.
I've lost my headtorch! Plus a winter kit of tea light and lighter or matches (one of Steve's sales managers died in a blizzard, stuck on the motorway - apparently lighting a tea light would keep your body temperature up), bottle of water, choc, blanket, spade and scissors. I've got Steve's old swiss army knife. I'm sure there's more but I've always carried these in the winter and felt happier. Dug a woman off an 'ice peak' her BMW was stuck on, back wheel was just spinning on it.
I stopped and checked he was definitely dead, and put him in the bushes. Poor little soul. 