That sounds bad and its a lesson. My sister had to do poa for her mother in law, she kept very strict records but mil insisted that she took regular cash out and stashed it somewhere
I have been online again, done some more of this `dying tidy` business. Working out savings plus goods plus house and there won`t be any IHT to pay. Sipp is not counted for IHT. I did some notes on word, to file as dd would have to quickly understand everything because taxman does not give long. The nil rate band gets passed to the spouse if a will was left, leaving everything to the spouse. Spouse ends up with 2 x nil rate band plus 2 x nil rate for residence
French school children on strike
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
Husband had covid/flu vax Saturday. Heart attack yesterday


I used metal trays on the annexe windowsill and must have put them back wet, there are some rust marks on the wood. Asked him what to do and have to wash carefully, then apply an oil based paint. I must do it today so there's no smell when the viewings start again.