Good morning everyone. Cold, damp winter morning here.
I had an excellent telephone consultation with my GP surgery nurse yesterday afternoon. They made the appointment for my annual COPD check-up. Was slightly surprised, and wondered how they could do that over the phone. Evidently it is government guidelines. Obviously, could not do my usual breathing test, but she did ask me lots of questions. In the end, I probably was able to talk about my breathling and coughing bouts, etc. problems far more than I would have done with my usual annual check-up.
Upshot of it is that she is trying me out on some new medication (a nasal spray and a once a day puffer). She says, she will contact me again in a fortnight to see how that is all working out. So, much to my surprise, I felt this worked out very well.
My stats are causing concern (on Craftyones advice I purchased an Oximeter and get very low readings consistently on that), will have these checked at the surgery when I go in a couple of weeks time to have blood tests.
Sudden rush of medical appointments, as next week I have been called to hospital for (very much delayed) check up as to whether the growth that was removed from my bladder in 2019 has had any re-growth.
I d feel for those of you still in the process of selling and buying and hope we hear good news from many of you before everything closes down for Christmas.