oh I used to do that re snails, 1980s when I was growing lots of veg, I used to walk around with a bucket of salt water and put the snails in. Tremendous number of slugs and snails this year.
Trees have such a lovely ambience and have their own micro climate. I will have a shady corner soon, it is already getting there, rowans, crabapple mainly. I saw the blackbirds eating berries from a neighbouring rowan today, I am hoping that those berries fill them up as they are taking berries in the green state from my blueberry bushes. I really love rowan trees, I planted 2 sheerwater rowans, staked them well and have slightly cleared the lower stem so that they develop a canopy
All this talk about a car being a luxury and it is wrt the cost of fuel, no more impulsive days going hither and thither. Buses, very important to most of us. I expect wsm is well geared for the older population and prams
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Good Morning Thursday 8th October 2026
is petrol cheaper or dearer in Europe?
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)



