I little bit more re-purposing today, stockcupboard stuff and a batch bake ahead to use up several jars of my bottled gooseberries and a nut roast mix. That will clear a decent amount of space and make ready food in the freezer. Also making minestrone to freeze without the pasta, which will use up a few tins, beans and tomatoes
I may well get rid a few more garden things today, such as potato fertiliser. I could well gather together half a carrier, little steps do add up
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?


). There are bags to go to charity in there for tonight, but they'll be gone tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to getting the full effect then. I've just looked back, and I first started clearing out the sideboard on 23rd January, so there has been a lot of progress in a relatively short space of time.