Hi
I’m recently divorced & we are in the final stages of selling the family home. My self & ex are to split the equity. Been looking at properties myself but was unable to find anything I liked. I’m going to a little rental house we both own which is currently empty for the time being. Anyway I’ve seen & viewed a property that I absolutely love due to the size of the rear garden & semi rural position. I’ve mental health problems, work full time from home & apart from walking my dog early in the morning before it gets busy & seeing my Daughter & Grandson I don’t do anything but potter at home. It’s my dream to rescue animals & this home offers space to do this. My question is would you stretch yourself for your dream home ? I could probably get a home for 100k less but it would not offer me the lifestyle this one could. My jobs secure & other than the normal household bills my spending is very low due to not socialising. Thankyou for reading
Plants that make you feel happy!
No good reason still to vote Tory
What Happened To The 'Brave' American Eagle Then?

