My Daughter, SIL with 3 yr old want to move out of London. They need to commute approx one day a week. They want me to still be in their lives o (I care for 3yr old one day a week, driving 70 miles to do this currently), on my side its just me (widowed 6 years and her brother who lives with me). Thing is they don't know where on the South coast, I don't know where and she is worried about me losing friends. Folkstone was suggested but...? Idk. Bournemouth or Chichester too. Do I just go along with where ever? I know how to join things, I'm fed up living in a big house that needs money spent on it and memories. Any thoughts?
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Good Morning Tuesday 6th October 2026
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?


