After 40 years my kitchen is ready for a final refit. At 80, this one will probably see me out.
Its a big commitment money wise, and i had in mind the following:-
Matt white with j pull doors
‘Calacatta gold’ worktops (its white with light grey veining and a streak of gold)
Worktop will then go half way up splashback and top half will be bronze mirror
Ivory karndean looking slate floor.
I have been warned this may look too clinical.
I like light kitchens and the next nearest (apart from light grey which doesnt suit the house ) is a colour called porcelain.
I attach a chat gpt image my grandson has produced for me, which is close enough (although doesnt show the tall units)
The third picture is a cgi of the actual real lay out which i am happy with.
What do we think?
Gransnet forums
House and home
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

