Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

North West meet up

(58 Posts)
seasider Tue 23-Jun-15 22:36:15

Hi ladies. We have had a few local met ups on the Fylde coast and Nelliemoser travelled to join us however it seems along time since we have had a North West meet up. Any chance we could fit one in before we all get caught up in the school holidays?

Nelliemoser Tue 04-Aug-15 10:16:34

I hope the M6 won't be at a standstill as it was yesterday, or I will have to replan my route. I do get a chance to see what it's like before I decide on an alternative though. See you at the Coach House.

Iam64 Tue 04-Aug-15 12:40:41

The M6 resembles a car park for much of its length these days, doesn't it. Hope you make it without too much hassle Nellie

rubylady Wed 05-Aug-15 01:27:03

I'm sorry, no, I can't make it, I have a poorly doggie. She's been sick a couple of times today and chokes a little while doing it so I can't leave her on her own tomorrow. I do hope you all have a good time and I hope to catch you at another meet soon. Xxx

Grammar Wed 05-Aug-15 11:05:14

I'm very sorry but I won't be able to make today's meet up. I'd planned to stop off for lunch on our way northward to meet up with family, but our departure has had to be delayed and I won't be able to make it now. I hope you have a lovely catch-up and chat and that I'll be able to join you on a future occasion.

Iam64 Wed 05-Aug-15 19:58:19

A small but very jolly get together including annodomini, nelliemoser, vegasmags and self. I enjoyed it very much, laughing about aches n pains highly recommended smile

seasider Wed 05-Aug-15 22:06:00

Glad you had a good time ladies.Hope to make the next one!

annodomini Wed 05-Aug-15 22:44:56

Thanks for making all the arrangements, seasider. We must do it again soon, once the holiday season is over and none of us are doing grandparent duty.