Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

North Yorkshire meet up

(58 Posts)
Twingles Sat 02-Jun-18 14:15:06

I moved to Northallerton 2 years ago. I have made a few friends but would be interested in making a few more!
Is anyone interested in arranging a meet up in this area?

Gourmet Sat 01-Dec-18 23:06:11

Lizzie12

Hi I've just seen this and would be interested in meeting in Harrogate. Could you let me know of your next meeting?
Looks very promising!

GabriellaG54 Wed 16-Jan-19 00:40:02

I'm coming up to stay with family in York City in mid April for a few days and again to the Great Yorkshire Show for 2 days in July (near Harrogate) staying in Airbnb.
Please let me know nearer the time if anyone wants to meet on either month. Travelling up from South Surrey.

Twingles Wed 16-Jan-19 12:15:52

It would be good to meet up in the next few months. I missed the last one and as long as I am about I am happy to join in! ?

Artyfarty Wed 16-Jan-19 16:07:00

Yes I’m up for it if I’m free. There are a few of us local to York who I’m sure would love to come. We normally meet in the Côte Brasserie on Low Petergate. Keep us posted as to the date.

Alygran Wed 16-Jan-19 16:13:04

Hi everyone. Count me in too if I am around. Any one like to meet up in February? April seems a long way away!

Greyduster Wed 16-Jan-19 17:10:55

If it’s York I will do my best to be there ??.

Artyfarty Thu 17-Jan-19 08:52:43

Good idea Alygran! We are planning to go away sometime soon but February is fine for me if we are here.