Gransnet forums

News & politics

What is your reaction to this photo?

(83 Posts)
Lucca Sat 22-Feb-20 12:56:59

Just that

Lucca Sat 22-Feb-20 22:44:28

Drooling comments?? Oh I think someone did say sexy beast but I assumed they were kidding....

NotSpaghetti Sun 23-Feb-20 01:32:05

I’m not bothered about the colour, but the inside of the new passports are very badly laid out. Extremely confusing and not very “businesslike” for the want of a better word.

EllanVannin Sun 23-Feb-20 08:02:14

I would have avoided a very painful " prod in the back " if my passport had been green at the time ! All because I was in the wrong queue going through customs or something.

Callistemon Sun 23-Feb-20 09:48:32

We did get ushered to the front of a huge queue last year because our passports were burgundy.
Either that or because we looked old and exhausted!

We never did find out why.

jura2 Sun 23-Feb-20 11:16:09

Actually? Fear. And he doesn't look well, eyes watery and droopy and he gets more and more bloated by the day...

I do think, like Trump- that now he has achieved his life-long goal- he just does not have a clue what to do with it- and he is becoming more and more aware of it by the day- and the stress is showing more and more.

jura2 Sun 23-Feb-20 11:18:28

I remember queueing in the very long 'Aliens' clue before I got British nationality- with OH and new baby whisked through the other queue very quickly. I could hear baby screaming on the other side- as she needed feeding, and my boobs flooding with milk. On our return I applied for British nationality so it would never happen again.

Callistemon Sun 23-Feb-20 11:33:52

It's surprising how these top jobs can age people so quickly, jura

Actually, thinking about it, it seems to age men but not the women.