Gransnet forums

News & politics

Are you sure, Harry?

(337 Posts)
merlotgran Thu 16-Apr-20 16:27:56

Not about your decision to cut and run from your country and family.
Not about bleating that you feel guilty about isolating in a multi-million pound mansion in LA during Lockdown.
Not about suggesting to frazzled parents that they should celebrate the moment, rolling around the floor in hysterics. confused

But....When you made that call asking for money generated by your wedding to be used for feeding children during the pandemic, are you really sure it was the Archbishop of Canterbury who picked up the phone?? grin

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8224495/Prince-Harrys-family-time-LA-home-lockdown.html

Anniebach Fri 24-Apr-20 09:56:12

Watching the clapping yesterday evening, I was amused to see
little Charlotte start the clapping,

Jabberwok Fri 24-Apr-20 10:51:39

I certainly agree about Archie. Apart from Doria and his parents, that little boy has no other family contact whatsoever! I'm all for protecting children from too much outside interest, but not to the point that there's nobody there at all!! You can't help wondering what his reaction will be to this family isolation when he is grown!? The photo of P.C with little Louis was gorgeous, poor Archie will hardly know who they are! Very sad!

Chestnut Fri 24-Apr-20 12:02:01

Exactly my words Jabberwok!

Anniebach Fri 24-Apr-20 15:36:00

Meg didn’t know her friends had leaked details of the letter,

Who wants friends like this bunch .

GrannyLaine Fri 24-Apr-20 15:48:47

I also thought the photo of Prince Charles with Prince Louis was really beautiful. It captured a special moment perfectly. Kate is a very talented photographer.

Sparklefizz Fri 24-Apr-20 15:55:03

Meg didn’t know her friends had leaked details of the letter,

I don't believe it.

Anniebach Fri 24-Apr-20 16:10:52

She said so , she also said her father felt harassed and
exploited by the press, - she hadn’t spoken to him for two
years !

merlotgran Fri 24-Apr-20 16:46:20

This could get very messy for Meghan if she has to give evidence against her father in court. Will she expect her friends to lie and say she had no knowledge of them leaking details of the letter?

She keeps her friends close by giving them jobs. If her employees don't dance to her tune she soon gets rid of them.

Of course she knows exactly what goes on.

Sadgrandma Fri 24-Apr-20 17:11:48

Personally I feel that Megan has Harry by the nose (or something else). He was introduced to him (probably engineered by her) and he couldn’t believe his luck. She saw a way to become really famous, as a third rate actress this wasn’t going to happen, and poor deluded Harry was brainwashed. Now she’s got him where she wants him, including a baby he adores, and he’s trapped. He’s broken a few family hearts and he knows it. I expect he does feel bad but there’s no way out now. Bye Harry, many people loved you once. End of subject

Anniebach Fri 24-Apr-20 17:12:57

Her friends ! have not been named.

Their relationship started in 2016, they married in 2018, she never took Harry to meet her father, yet they flew to Africa
for a holiday, I just don’t understand this, so cruel.

Bridgeit Fri 24-Apr-20 17:54:40

Families hey, Nobody knows MMs family dynamics, apart from the family, I am sure like every other family , there are ups downs ,
The speculation & apparent knowledge of this particular story
is quite astonishing.
I am neither a fan or a critic , I just don’t understand why the general public expand so much energy trying to second guess the future out come for this particular couple.
IMO They have the same 50/50 chance as the rest of us.