Gransnet forums

News & politics

Liz Truss: The first favourability ratings.

(53 Posts)
DaisyAnne Tue 13-Sep-22 20:05:29

You can see the polling here. The question was "to what extent, if at all, do you have a favourable or unfavourable opinion of Liz Truss"

Just looking along the "National" line the highest score is 31% for Very Unfavourable. There are some interesting breakdowns in the rest of the poll.

Daddima Thu 29-Sep-22 10:23:32

Philippa111

I used to seriously dislike BJ but now I would welcome him back! That's how much I dislike Ms Truss. What a horrendous voice to have to listen to and her body language is so unpleasant to watch... so I don't.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but I wonder if this was the plan all along? She was consistently behind Sunak and Mordaunt in the MPs’ votes, and I just assumed that Sunak’s ethnicity was what did for him with the party faithful. Now I’m wondering if the plan is for the electorate to think Johnson would be a better bet, and forget about his misdemeanours, paving the way for him and Sunak to return to ‘save us’.
Whatever, it’s all good news for independence.

Riverwalk Thu 29-Sep-22 10:34:18

I'm not interested in her voice or body language, more in what she has to say.

More spouting of meaningless soundbites this morning about those who "go to work and do the right thing", does she not get sick of saying this!

I could be in a parallel universe but I swear she said that her actions had "enabled infrastructure projects and road building", reminded of when Bozo talked about the Northern Powerhouse railway line confused