Gransnet forums

Pets

Feeling very sad.

(35 Posts)
ginny Thu 25-Oct-18 19:40:12

Today we said our last Goodbye to our beautiful, sweet natured Sasha. Thank you Boo bear for more than 16 years of fun and love.

Sparklefizz Fri 26-Oct-18 11:04:14

Ginny flowers My heart goes out to you. So sorry for your loss and it's awful when this day inevitably comes for a much-loved pet. xx

Izabella Fri 26-Oct-18 11:45:46

ginny so sorry for you. It is hard losing a loyal and trusted friend.

ginny Fri 26-Oct-18 16:20:36

Thanks again for the kind messages. We still have her brother ‘Jet’ who is the same age. He seems to be ok at the moment and not too distressed.

Lynne59 Fri 26-Oct-18 17:54:21

Oh, bless you. What a handsome dog. It's always sad when a much-loved pet dies, because they're one of the family.

I had my little cat Stella PTS in April (on my husband's 60th birthday). She was 18.

Love to you xx

1974cookie Fri 26-Oct-18 19:03:22

My thoughts are with you Ginny at this very sad time.
Always remember that your Darling Sasha had over 16 years of fun and love from you. He lived a life of utter happiness, He could never have wished for more. You were his Mum.
You made his life complete.
Thank Goodness for people like you in this world.

farview Sat 27-Oct-18 14:30:08

Hugs to you Ginny, the pain is so so bad..but you have to go through it..allow grieving time..allow the sobs&tears.. thinking about you(lots of us have been there!and feel your pain) bless you Ginny ?

morfos Fri 21-Dec-18 10:42:02

just joined the site and was so sad to read about your lovely sasha so i would like to send a belated heartfelt sadnesss to you and yours. i lost my westie elli age 11 in april so know how you must feel xxx

Lynne59 Fri 21-Dec-18 19:59:52

Sorry to hear that. It is always sad when a much-loved pet dies. My little cat Stella was PTS in April, aged 18yrs.

You gave your lovely Sasha a good and happy home. x

mcem Fri 21-Dec-18 20:52:04

Your dog is the image of my son's elderly black lab. They took her last year aged 12, retired after a hard working life on the grouse moors. They know they won't have her for long but are giving her a contented retirement.
So sorry you had to say goodbye.