I think the main area of difference is the technology, and the worrying mobile phones with internet access, I believe in keeping childhood as innocent as possible, they grow up soon enough!
My Grandchildren are 1 and 3 years old, so it isn't a problem yet.
I feel sorry for the parent today, they have worries of a different kind
Bread machine for GF bread mixes
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email 

- and thanks for all the useful feedback. 
