This is a question for Suzi. Sorry if it's a bit...errr.
My OH seems to be interested in us watching some sexy internet-based videos (without putting too fine a point on it) together. I think this sounds quite fun, and why not? Not something I've done on my own, though.
I keep trying to find something on the internet that I would find exciting (i don't trust his taste to find something I would like!) but to be honest all the websites seem like a pits of awfulness (I am doing my best not to be a prude, but honestly...). Is there anything out there that caters for women a bit more? Or any recommendations on how I could find something? Lots of it seems so, well, violent. Googling isn't helping, can you?!
New grandchild & feeling guilty
Electric egg maker for poached eggs - convince me?
Major incident declared this morning near RAF Fairford with home evacuated.


. We've 'talked to the GP' but (to paraphrase a famous person who said this on TV after his prostrate cancer treatment) - O-rings or pumps?! Come on! Also agree that mechanical toys are just too - well, mechanical. So I'm not expecting any miracle answers but will follow the webchat with interest.
I hope this is something you can work your way through. Some men are just plain daft! She hasn't behaved badly, and it's a bit of thoughtless behaviour on his part. Let him know feel furious with him and need to recover, then make a list of all the horrible jobs you need doing and crack that whip!
. Men are so stupid, just led by their trousers!