Gransnet forums

Science/nature/environment

A new winter coat

(80 Posts)
Whitewavemark2 Thu 22-Sep-22 07:00:59

How I feel and look in my puffa jacket ?

karmalady Sat 01-Oct-22 07:30:42

DerbyshireLass

Lilyflower

I have two red coats, a green coat, two black coats, a camel coat (all classic cut wool) , a navy blue pea jacket and a fancy Phase Eight weatherproof coat. I wear them all during cold weather.

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I have caught myself looking online for - coats.

You're a woman after my own heart. I have lots of coats and jackets. I love them all and wear them all too.. All colours, wool, faux fur, faux suede. Yes probably too many but it doesn't take a psychologist to work out why I have so many

I grew up quite poor and I never had a proper coat, just a school blazer and a gaberdene Mac. I was always cold in winter.

The first thing I bought when I started work and had some money was a coat. ?

same and the same psychology. I added to my coats the other day, a lovely warm, bright cheerful blue, down filled, waterproof, 3/4 length coat with a hood. All nice coats and all warm

Daisymae Sat 01-Oct-22 07:57:24

I remember the first time that I tried on a padded coat, I was as broad as I was long!

Lovetopaint037 Sat 01-Oct-22 10:03:32

Whitewavemark2

How I feel and look in my puffa jacket ?

And very nice you look too. You could wear that indoors with a hot water bottle and a cosy throw. Just the thing for the fashion conscious or the plain frozen.

Boz Sat 01-Oct-22 10:19:57

The only coat I can see that I like is £495; will wait for the Sale,