Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Lurkers' week tip of the day: Posting photos - add yours to win!

(61 Posts)
NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Mar-20 10:20:07

Did you know...you can post photos on Gransnet threads?

And to get you started, today we're asking you to upload an image of your favourite mug to this thread...I'll kick things off with mine. grin We'll be giving someone who posts a photo on this thread a spot prize too! brew

Here's how to post a photo...

Whether you are starting a new thread or posting on an existing one, under the box where you type your message, you will find an option that says 'Images:'. Next to this are three 'Choose file' buttons. Simply click on one of the buttons, select the file you would like to upload from your computer, and then it'll be added to the post.

If you change your mind, you can delete the file by clicking on the 'Remove image' text.

As with any post, you can click 'Preview message', so you can see what your post with photos will look like before you publish on site, and make any changes you want. When you are happy to post, click 'Post message'.

Let us know if you get stuck! flowers

Tillybelle Wed 11-Mar-20 11:17:40

Sorry, it was a typo it should of course say:
"Must of = you're (see above) an idiot.
The (see above) on the mug refers to the list of possession versus abbreviation, e.g. Your = denotes possession, You're = abbreviation: you are.
I am having trouble using the keyboard again today. I get migraines as I've said before, Sorry.

Tillybelle Wed 11-Mar-20 11:20:11

Maybelater2020. That is a wonderful photo!!! My dogs just leap around or start walking towards me when I try to take their picture. You must be so much in love with her/him!!

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 11-Mar-20 11:53:49

A fabulous selection of mugs. We've picked one post at random to win a book prize...so congratulations LynW - you'll get an email from us soon!

Auntieflo Wed 11-Mar-20 16:25:01

Oh *#**, and I was just going to post a pic!

Wendy Wed 11-Mar-20 18:15:34

I find a mug is too big for me. I only drink half. I would rather have two cups.

Madmaggie Wed 11-Mar-20 19:18:33

Here's one I love ?

Madmaggie Wed 11-Mar-20 20:06:42

Yep, this is a fair description of me when the knitting bug strikes ?

ShewhomustbeEbayed Thu 12-Mar-20 18:17:30

This is my favourite mug, from my DD, I love it.

LynW Fri 13-Mar-20 22:17:40

Wow! Thank you so much. Look forward to it.

grandmac Wed 18-Mar-20 12:29:10

Want2Help thanks

Thank you for that. Its a different shape but the sentiment is the same. I think a lot of us are living in our own worlds now!
Stay safe, stay well everyone.